First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance; Minivan
Occupation
Pilot
Is there a way to actually see an estimate of where you are in the queue? Also where you are in the line, like you are number 10,000 of 65,000? I am an Aug 2022 reservation holder so I understand that I'm somewhere in the back of the line. I just want to know where I am "in the line".

My order still just shows:

What's next?
You'll be invited to configure your actual vehicle as we approach production. We'll keep you up to date on important information about your reservation until then.
Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Is there a way to actually see an estimate of where you are in the queue? Also where you are in the line, like you are number 10,000 of 65,000? I am an Aug 2022 reservation holder so I understand that I'm somewhere in the back of the line. I just want to know where I am "in the line".

There's no way to know your number/position in line. Even if you did, it would be worth nada. Vehicle batching vs. your options, your location, how many times you change your build, the delivery workload at your Service Center, the phase of the moon, and the Rivian Randomizer all affect your delivery date.

Reed

First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Toyota Tacoma, March/24 Reservation for R2
Occupation
Retired
I noticed when I put my order in (very late) on January 6th, 2023 that the delivery timeline for the R1T was "Late 2023". Later in the month, and all through February, the timeline shifted to "Early 2024".

I just checked the reservation system again this morning and it MOVED UP to "Fall 2023" now. I think that's a good sign that production is going well!

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 12.45.20 PM.png
Agreed! My whole reason for posting was that clearly someone at Rivian knows something that we don’t and the timeline getting moved back up is a good thing!

Gotta share the good news when we see it!
I'm looking at the Canadian side for the R1t and it still says "Deliveries for new reservations are expected to begin in 2024."

Maybe the good news angle is that the notice hasn't been changed to 2025 for anyone who ordered in early 2023.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Rivian just released that they are projecting making 60 some thousand vehicles this year which is more than wall street thought. So I guess their production target is higher which is probably why.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
You should see the sad state of affairs on the Hummer forums right now. 😬

2 months of ZERO produced at Factory Zero and on month #4 of total stop-sale.

But! We are receiving lots of communication now. Two updates in two months that my order is now delayed until "LATE 2024"!

The negativity here pails in comparison and to those who complain here, I SCOFF at them! ha! At least Rivian is actually making vehicles and there's more than 1,000 on the road and not a stop sale, etc!
Just wait until when (or if) the CT starts early initial shipments. The speculation, accusations, arguments and whining will likely crash the entire Internet.

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE

There isn’t just one line, anyway.