First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2001 Mustang GT convertible
Occupation
Professor, consultant, farmer
Must be launch green. But I was thinking the same thing. How does it look so dark in this lighting!
Bright sunny day, large area of light colored foreground, camera stops down and darks will look darker in comparison. Probably also exacerbated by the computer (i.e., smartphone) trying to make the photo look more “contrasty” because people like that look - more “punch”. See how dark the shadows are? Same deal.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Bright sunny day, large area of light colored foreground, camera stops down and darks will look darker in comparison. Probably also exacerbated by the computer (i.e., smartphone) trying to make the photo look more “contrasty” because people like that look - more “punch”. See how dark the shadows are? Same deal.
Should’ve spot metered off one of the green trucks. ? ?

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
Got my first "up close" view of the R1T today in Bend! Truck looks bigger in-person than it does in photographs. Interestingly, the truck had 22" bright sport wheels with M/T off-road tires. Talked to another guy who was also looking at the truck. He has an early pre-order an expects to get his R1T in the May-June time-frame. Turns out he lives up the street from me! Said he'd give me a ride when it comes in. Can't wait!!!

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos IMG_20220203_101740

Sponsored

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer
Got my first "up close" view of the R1T today in Bend! Truck looks bigger in-person than it does in photographs. Interestingly, the truck had 22" bright sport wheels with M/T off-road tires. Talked to another guy who was also looking at the truck. He has an early pre-order an expects to get his R1T in the May-June time-frame. Turns out he lives up the street from me! Said he'd give me a ride when it comes in. Can't wait!!!

IMG_20220203_101740.jpg
I feel like I've seen more than a few pictures of this specific truck.

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet

IMG_20220203_101740.jpg
Wow... AT's on a 22" Rim...interesting!!!

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
For any NorCal and East Bay folks...saw my second sighting of the Rivian R1T on Vasco Road....I could not get my camera out fast enough.

Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s

IMG_20220203_101740.jpg
Thank you. Dumb question, what is 'M/T'?

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
Thank you. Dumb question, what is 'M/T'?
Per discounttire.com:
Mud terrain tires. Mud terrain tires have large tread blocks with wide channels that push any and all rocks/chunks of mud out from under your tires, giving you the most traction possible where other tires would spin endlessly off-road.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5