Sponsored

seatosummit

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '87 LJ70, 73' Porsche 914 (EV Conversion)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Clubs

Ukiah chargers nearing completion?

Wasn't aware of this potential location, but comparing the twitter images to the chargers in Salida, seems legit?

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps 1660326065113
Sponsored

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
With all the news about new EA chargers, I wonder if the map can be updated with that info too? If it gets more detailed Autolycus can start charging for it!

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
With all the news about new EA chargers, I wonder if the map can be updated with that info too? If it gets more detailed Autolycus can start charging for it!
There are other good maps of EA chargers. I do have a layer for EA chargers as of a particular date, which I was able to pull from DOE’s site. Unfortunately the method I used stopped working. Not sure if I exceeded some limit or if they shut down some loophole I was inadvertently using.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Did the previous version have target dates?
As far as I can tell, the only thing that’s changed on their map is the icon for the 3 active charging sites, along with the name of the town for those.

The previous version of the page has said they planned to finish these sites by the end of 2023. Theyve removed that language.

zipzag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
As far as I can tell, the only thing that’s changed on their map is the icon for the 3 active charging sites, along with the name of the town for those.

The previous version of the page has said they planned to finish these sites by the end of 2023. Theyve removed that language.
Did Rivian announce a slowdown of rolling out RAN, or is a reduced rate just assumed?

IRun

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Model 3
Occupation
Analyst
Clubs

Did Rivian announce a slowdown of rolling out RAN, or is a reduced rate just assumed?
They quietly removed their completion goal for this year from their website but no announcements have been made.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

This is a HUGE deal for Sedona MTB and 4WD lovers!!

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps sedona ra

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

This is a HUGE deal for Sedona MTB and 4WD lovers!!

sedona ran.png
This is in the same parking lot as Tesla Superchargers. Rivian will be to the left....obviously no pull through there.... This was permitted in April of 2021, anyone know if it's under construction? Guess I should call Mileys Cafe and ask, is there construction in your parking lot ;)

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps ran sedona

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps tesla sedona

Last edited:

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
At least they started updating the map with ones that are completed. I wonder if they are still aiming for having it done by the end of 2023? I don't see reference to that on the website anymore so maybe not.
Hahaha that's funny! End of 23? My bets end of decade... That's a mighty impressive goal and they done 3 in how many years now... 3 or 4?

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Hahaha that's funny! End of 23? My bets end of decade... That's a mighty impressive goal and they done 3 in how many years now... 3 or 4?
While I do agree that 2023 is not happening I don’t think the RAN deployment will be linear. Just like their production rate isn’t linear.

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
While I do agree that 2023 is not happening I don’t think the RAN deployment will be linear. Just like their production rate isn’t linear.
I agree and hope... But hope isn't a strategy, in the mean time I'll join the Supercharger network when able and suffer through 52kW at evGo. The nearest EA FC is a non starter as it's WAY too far away.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I agree and hope... But hope isn't a strategy, in the mean time I'll join the Supercharger network when able and suffer through 52kW at evGo. The nearest EA FC is a non starter as it's WAY too far away.
I really hope no one is counting on Elon to open up the supercharger network any time soon. And if he does it's going to have some strange or near impossible demands. I'll count on the RAN being more available than the supercharger network.
Sponsored