R1T Specific Colour Poll

What Colour Will You Choose?

• Total voters

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I feel like all their colors "depend on lighting".
Like everyone trying to find LE green. Could this be LE Green? Looks brown to me in this lighting, but they don't offer a brown. Also what is that badge on the lower left tailgate?
LEGREEN.jpg
As a brown, that looks great. I'm surprised Rivian doesn't offer a brown, to be honest.
Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
I am currently signed on for Compass Yellow. Some of the photos make it look like the Lorax, so I like that.

If I see it in person and don’t like it, I will probably go Blue. Forest Green looks really good in the latest snow pictures, but I have had a Green Jeep for the last 13 years. Might need a change.
Go Team Yellow!

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
I had not changed my config since Launch Week. (didn't want to drive myself nuts... err, nuttier.)

Configurator has improved, from what I recall. Choosing Launch Green shows the vehicle in that color. I thought there was no way to know what that color actually was? Okay, so it is a representation, not a picture, but it does at least give us a clue.

Has Forest Edge interior always been an added cost ($2,000) option? I opted for Ocean Coast so hadn't noticed Forest Edge costing more before.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

I had not changed my config since Launch Week. (didn't want to drive myself nuts... err, nuttier.)

Configurator has improved, from what I recall. Choosing Launch Green shows the vehicle in that color. I thought there was no way to know what that color actually was? Okay, so it is a representation, not a picture, but it does at least give us a clue.

Has Forest Edge interior always been an added cost ($2,000) option? I opted for Ocean Coast so hadn't noticed Forest Edge costing more before.
Yeah. The color representation was always there as well as the cost of the Forest Edge being $2,000.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
The configurator has always showed the vehicle in the color selected, including Launch Green. I don't think that is a new update. It definitely gives us a clue, but seeing real life photos or videos in multiple types of lighting is soo much better.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Curious why there's so little "love" for Canyon Red paint... looks sharp!
Of course, not the color that I've currently selected (the mysterious LG).

Rivian R1T R1S R1T Specific Colour Poll RiverRed R1T image.JPG

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S

RiverRed R1T image.JPG
I have owned several red vehicles, including my current, so I like red. I'm going to have to see Rivian's red in person though before I give it serious consideration.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Still Launch Green for me, with the Forest Edge interior. I've liked this color and combination from the beginning and it's nice to know that L.G. is one and done, exclusive to this first generation.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Yeah. The color representation was always there as well as the cost of the Forest Edge being $2,000.
The problem is that for the colors we HAVE seen in the wild, they look vastly different than what’s shown in the Configurator. It’s only logical to expect the same for Launch Green.

Sponsored

SCA

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, Subaru Outback
Currently mine is white. But I really like Forest Green. I may change before it is all said and done.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

RiverRed R1T image.JPG
I'm a fan of red cars, but its hard to know what type of red the car will be from that one photo in the configurator. It looks like a darker red, possibly a ruby red. I wouldn't buy a ruby red car, but would consider a shade that looks like the current red Tacomas.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

would consider a shade that looks like the current red Tacomas.
I agree. I think it will be in this realm of red.

Rivian R1T R1S R1T Specific Colour Poll Red Toy.JPG

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

The problem is that for the colors we HAVE seen in the wild, they look vastly different than what’s shown in the Configurator. It’s only logical to expect the same for Launch Green.
Please don't misunderstand me. I was simply stating that the color "changed" to represent the color you had selected in the configurator...not the ACTUAL color. You are definitely correct. I have seen Rivian Blue, Glacier White, Forest Green, and LA Silver in person. They ONLY two that are pretty representative of their actual color are Glacier White and LA Silver. The rest are all over the map.

OP
OP
Shzeph

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student

RiverRed R1T image.JPG
I’m a fan of the red, and I’ve been sorta waffling back and forth between it and blue. But like someone else here mentioned, I’ve already had a red car, so I want to try something new!
Sponsored