Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
There is one of those in there now (LE GW OC 22 Brights). I think each region shows different inventory as I don’t see what was posted above but a different mix.

1685625851913.png
Thanks for posting! This one even has PPF. I would jump on that immediately if I had access.
Sponsored

NormalLife

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Audi e-tron
Occupation
Med Device
That’s good to know. I would like to get back into the shop asap and hopefully be able to snag an LE GW/ OC or BM with 22” bright wheels.
Thanks to all in this thread for pointing me in the right direction and giving feedback along the way. I got access to the shop (no email letting me know) late Tuesday, 5/30. Didn't see one that jumped out at me, so I reluctantly went to sleep. I woke up about seven hours later, refreshed, and my exact configuration was available! GW/BM/AT Dark. It didn't have the AT package, so I wasn't even forced to upgrade to the RUS. I am extremely happy to have snagged it.

I spent most of yesterday not doing actual work, but instead working on things like getting offers for my current vehicle, quoting insurance, and completing the 8 steps. The only step that remains is the payment, which I understand I should hold off on until just before delivery.

Thanks again for all the help and info!
Identical sequence of events for me. Tuesday evening access and pulled the trigger on one first thing Wednesday morning. I got started on the 8 steps right away, but quickly stalled on step 3 waiting for the "Rivian Team" to calculate fees and taxes for a final amount. Still stuck there this morning. I wonder why that isn't fairly automatic. I've waited 27 months so far, I guess a couple days more shouldn't faze me. Good luck on yours!

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Correct - can't see it until you commit. Don't know why Rivian does it this way - makes no sense to me. There is enough demand for these vehicles that they should all get picked up.
I honestly wish we could see the VIN. That would’ve been a great feature to have in the shop.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
I honestly wish we could see the VIN. That would’ve been a great feature to have in the shop.
Try to get with your guide asap they can see the vin

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

Try to get with your guide asap they can see the vin
That's interesting. I asked my guide when I had shop access back in March and was told that she couldn't see the VIN for each vehicle in the shop. Not sure I entirely believe that - perhaps she didn't want to be fielding calls/emails from customers each time a new vehicle popped up.

As has been noted before, the guide experiene varies greatly depending on who you get.

Sponsored

TypeR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Anyone that recently got shop access, can you share how long it took to get access after the request was put in?

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Anyone that recently got shop access, can you share how long it took to get access after the request was put in?
It took just over 2 days (perhaps 52 hours) from when my guide said yes to shop access for me to actually be able to see the shop.

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

I got access 3 business days after making the request. I kept checking my account for the green banner since I heard of folks not getting an email letting them know about access. I didn’t receive an email about it until 4 days after making the request and it was to remind (?) me about the shop access. So, thanks to folks contributing to the forum, I saved a day. :like:

TypeR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
when did you get access?

i guess i'm looking for people who got access in the past few days.
my request was put in over a week ago and still nothing

someallenguy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

It took just over 2 days (perhaps 52 hours) from when my guide said yes to shop access for me to actually be able to see the shop.
Same, I never even got a notice saying my access was granted. I was just checking a lot

Sponsored

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_1021

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

I woke up about seven hours later, refreshed, and my exact configuration was available! GW/BM/AT Dark. It didn't have the AT package, so I wasn't even forced to upgrade to the RUS. I am extremely happy to have snagged it.
20" wheels without the A/T Upgrade. And a recent VIN. Did they run out of compact spare tires at the factory?

mcclajb

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Clubs

20" wheels without the A/T Upgrade. And a recent VIN. Did they run out of compact spare tires at the factory?
I thought the same, and honestly, having the compact spare right out of the gate was the only reason I was willing to grab an AT upgrade if it came to that. Based on other people’s posts before my shop access, nearly all required/included the upgrade. I had talked myself into it. Now, I’m just going to have to monitor the gear shop like crazy for the compact spare come back in stock. I hope it isn’t long.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Well awkawardly I may have to delay factory pickup tmr, they found a paint defect on the vehicle. 😟

NormalLife

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Audi e-tron
Occupation
Med Device
Identical sequence of events for me. Tuesday evening access and pulled the trigger on one first thing Wednesday morning. I got started on the 8 steps right away, but quickly stalled on step 3 waiting for the "Rivian Team" to calculate fees and taxes for a final amount. Still stuck there this morning. I wonder why that isn't fairly automatic. I've waited 27 months so far, I guess a couple days more shouldn't faze me. Good luck on yours!
Update... I contacted my guide about being stuck waiting for fee and tax calculations. She said that was odd, reset my 8 steps and I was immediately good to go.
Sponsored