Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
This afternoon down to 4 from 30 earlier in the day.

IMG_1016.png
IMG_1015.png
Thank you! Are you seeing fewer launch edition now?
Sponsored

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
They still seem to be in the mix.
That’s good to know. I would like to get back into the shop asap and hopefully be able to snag an LE GW/ OC or BM with 22” bright wheels.

Tmack7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,Subaru Ascent
Mine was built in February 2023. it has meridian and 12v under the dash but not in the frunk. It also has the updated safety improvements. My build must have been the last few to have those features before they completely axed them.
What’s your vin?

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter

Sponsored

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
I’m 43xx hopefully in the same boat as you. Glad to hear a lower vin has safety improvements. Any major issues with build quality on yours?
No major issues. I do have ticket for my frunk, for some reason it thinks there is an object blocking it from closing, so I have to close manually for now. No panel gaps, scratches, or misalignment as far as the eyes can see. I am very happy with it thus far.

Ryanj

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi e-tron, R1S preorder
This morning I snagged one of two LE that I saw. One RB (mine) and one LG. 88xx VIN.

gregtay

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S LS/OC, '21 Escalade, '13 RS5 Cab

mcclajb

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Clubs

Thanks to all in this thread for pointing me in the right direction and giving feedback along the way. I got access to the shop (no email letting me know) late Tuesday, 5/30. Didn't see one that jumped out at me, so I reluctantly went to sleep. I woke up about seven hours later, refreshed, and my exact configuration was available! GW/BM/AT Dark. It didn't have the AT package, so I wasn't even forced to upgrade to the RUS. I am extremely happy to have snagged it.

I spent most of yesterday not doing actual work, but instead working on things like getting offers for my current vehicle, quoting insurance, and completing the 8 steps. The only step that remains is the payment, which I understand I should hold off on until just before delivery.

Thanks again for all the help and info!

Sponsored

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

Thanks to all in this thread for pointing me in the right direction and giving feedback along the way. I got access to the shop (no email letting me know) late Tuesday, 5/30. Didn't see one that jumped out at me, so I reluctantly went to sleep. I woke up about seven hours later, refreshed, and my exact configuration was available! GW/BM/AT Dark. It didn't have the AT package, so I wasn't even forced to upgrade to the RUS. I am extremely happy to have snagged it.

I spent most of yesterday not doing actual work, but instead working on things like getting offers for my current vehicle, quoting insurance, and completing the 8 steps. The only step that remains is the payment, which I understand I should hold off on until just before delivery.

Thanks again for all the help and info!
Congrats! Approximate VIN?

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
That’s good to know. I would like to get back into the shop asap and hopefully be able to snag an LE GW/ OC or BM with 22” bright wheels.
There is one of those in there now (LE GW OC 22 Brights). I think each region shows different inventory as I don’t see what was posted above but a different mix.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! 1685625851913

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
I assume there is no way to see the VIN for a vehicle in the Shop until you select and confirm? Be nice to know if it is old or new stock when picking one.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

I assume there is no way to see the VIN for a vehicle in the Shop until you select and confirm? Be nice to know if it is old or new stock when picking one.
Correct - can't see it until you commit. Don't know why Rivian does it this way - makes no sense to me. There is enough demand for these vehicles that they should all get picked up.
Sponsored