Sponsored

R1S : Oct-Dec Delivery (Now Jan-Feb or Feb-Mar 2023)

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
did they say why it took so long for inspection? My last contact with guide was “Hey , it looks like we are waiting on some parts to arrive. Its estimated time for completion is 2/20.”
The reason I heard was that they got 15+ vehicles in the same day and then some of their staff got sick.
Sponsored

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
Rivian R1T R1S R1S : Oct-Dec Delivery (Now Jan-Feb or Feb-Mar 2023) IMG_9925

Shes home! Crossbars installed and charger works like a dream!

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
My R1S is at the service center! How long once it's at the SC?
Trade in docs still not approved and need to tell my insurance the start date for coverage.
Meanwhile my Guide is MIA this week on vacation.

Also I got generic "we are trying to improve process/visibility working round the clock trying to get the vehicles delivered " email yesterday. Meanwhile I am starting at the same car assigned to me in the SC parking lot. I don't think the guides know it's already at the SC.

Definitely a disconnect somewhere

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant

Sponsored

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
[
Trade in docs still not approved and need to tell my insurance the start date for coverage.

Also I got generic "we are trying to improve process/visibility working round the clock trying to get the vehicles delivered " email yesterday. Meanwhile I am starting at the same car assigned to me in the SC parking lot. I don't think the guides know it's already at the SC.

im in the same situation as you in Brooklyn although I haven’t gone

Try calling rivian service and request status of the work on your VIN (dont volunteer its predelivery) and see if they give you some play by play updates

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
June 2019 pre-order: LE R1S, FG, BM, 20 Brights. I was assigned a guide on October 22, 2022 and signed prelim buyers agreement. 8 steps were unlocked on January 18. Factory PPF.

At long last (3 years, 7 months, 29 days) picking up the rig at Portland Service Center Monday at 11. While not much difference in distance, the Bellevue, WA service center is closer but the R1S was sent to Portland. I will update on factory ppf and any issues but hoping for smooth sailing!

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

June 2019 pre-order: LE R1S, FG, BM, 20 Brights. I was assigned a guide on October 22, 2022 and signed prelim buyers agreement. 8 steps were unlocked on January 18. Factory PPF.

At long last (3 years, 7 months, 29 days) picking up the rig at Portland Service Center Monday at 11. While not much difference in distance, the Bellevue, WA service center is closer but the R1S was sent to Portland. I will update on factory ppf and any issues but hoping for smooth sailing!
Congrats! I also have the PPF optioned. Please let us know your thoughts on it.

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
Thank you! I am very curious about the factory PPF since I haven't seen comments from anyone who has taken delivery.

-0-----0-

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well...got 8 steps last week...picking up my Adventure R1S THIS FRIDAY at the factory!!! Had a March-April estimate but things seem to happen really fast the last couple weeks.
Adventure , White, 20" Dark, BM interior

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Well...got 8 steps last week...picking up my Adventure R1S THIS FRIDAY at the factory!!! Had a March-April estimate but things seem to happen really fast the last couple weeks.
Adventure , White, 20" Dark, BM interior

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
When you do the factory tour check the interior’s they are installing in the T and S, I saw all three in each but seems some of the guides are saying differently.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Mine is at the SSF service center finally! My guide let me schedule a pickup for next week even though inspections aren’t over. Tower FCU is fedexing my check for delivery this week so it is feeling awfully close.

Still worried I’ll get one of those last minute rug pull “we can’t deliver” communications, but I’m starting to believe that my wait might be coming to an end.

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
Mine is at the SSF service center finally! My guide let me schedule a pickup for next week even though inspections aren’t over. Tower FCU is fedexing my check for delivery this week so it is feeling awfully close.

Still worried I’ll get one of those last minute rug pull “we can’t deliver” communications, but I’m starting to believe that my wait might be coming to an end.
How did you get in touch with Tower they don’t pick up the phone. My guide just told me there is a note in the system for a 3/3 estimated date of completion

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
How did you get in touch with Tower they don’t pick up the phone. My guide just told me there is a note in the system for a 3/3 estimated date of completion
Call their number and wait on hold forever after navigating to the loans part of the phone tree. Don’t take no for an answer.