Sponsored

R1S : Oct-Dec Delivery (Now Jan-Feb or Feb-Mar 2023)

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Well...got 8 steps last week...picking up my Adventure R1S THIS FRIDAY at the factory!!! Had a March-April estimate but things seem to happen really fast the last couple weeks.
Adventure , White, 20" Dark, BM interior

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Adventure away!!!!!
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

When you do the factory tour check the interior’s they are installing in the T and S, I saw all three in each but seems some of the guides are saying differently.
Per Gary, Trust nothing a guide says.....

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Mine is at the SSF service center finally! My guide let me schedule a pickup for next week even though inspections aren’t over. Tower FCU is fedexing my check for delivery this week so it is feeling awfully close.

Still worried I’ll get one of those last minute rug pull “we can’t deliver” communications, but I’m starting to believe that my wait might be coming to an end.
Only 4 yrs.... what's a few more days

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Well...got 8 steps last week...picking up my Adventure R1S THIS FRIDAY at the factory!!! Had a March-April estimate but things seem to happen really fast the last couple weeks.

I’ll see you there

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
My guide gave me an even
did they say why it took so long for inspection? My last contact with guide was “Hey , it looks like we are waiting on some parts to arrive. Its estimated time for completion is 2/20.”
My guide just delayed the Estimated time of completion to 3/3 I’m bugging out

Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
My guide gave me an even

You got this. It will be worth it. Just go take a spin in your current junker and think about how awesome your R1s will be.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
My guide gave me an even

Oh, those aren't junkers, but your Rivian will be way better. I've gone from the high peaks of the Adirondacks to fishing on 4x4 beaches of LI (projected later) all in one week. It is worth the wait.

Only 'complaint' is super minor glitches. Not like most of nagging nellies on here.

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
Finally got the pickup ready email 😀
Picking up Monday

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Got my 8 steps couple days ago. Originally march/april . non LE GW, BM , 21" Dallas area. Guess they are rolling out non LE now.

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3

so it took 10 days from the time you got the 8 steps for them to transport the vehicle from Normal to SD? I just got my 8 steps two days ago.

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
so it took 10 days from the time you got the 8 steps for them to transport the vehicle from Normal to SD? I just got my 8 steps two days ago.
I received 8-steps email on 2/6. As of last Friday, vehicle was still in transport to Dallas. Hoping I'll be able to take delivery in the next week or 2.

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I received 8-steps email on 2/6. As of last Friday, vehicle was still in transport to Dallas. Hoping I'll be able to take delivery in the next week or 2.
Wow. That is some slow transport. When did you able to schedule the delivery time after you finished your steps?

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Wow. That is some slow transport. When did you able to schedule the delivery time after you finished your steps?
They're shipping by rail so it takes quite a bit longer than by truck. I am still waiting to be able to schedule delivery.

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
They're shipping by rail so it takes quite a bit longer than by truck. I am still waiting to be able to schedule delivery.
Wow, so you at step 7 since 2/6? How do you know that your car is in transport to Dallas?

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
How common are last minute delays once you already have a date? I’m scheduled to pick up Wednesday - finally! But hearing people talk about cancelled deliveries due to last minute QC is making me nervous.

Maybe I just can’t believe this saga could ever end. What else will I obsess over??
Sponsored