Sponsored

Wicked_Jawn

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘24 Defender 130, ‘16 XC90, ‘24 R1S (ordered)
Clubs

I'd be good with the NACS adapter with new purchases. Only problem is based on what we have seen, I think it would be an IOU, since I don't think Rivian is receiving them fast enough to even keep up with new deliveries.....
I pick up my 2024 R1S on Wednesday and asked. Very much an IOU. “You’ll get an email, blah blah blah” so I went with ordering the A2Z. They might be delivered at the same time as I understand from the other threads here that A2Z have a bit of a backlog.
Sponsored

MidnightRivian

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I pick up my 2024 R1S on Wednesday and asked. Very much an IOU. “You’ll get an email, blah blah blah” so I went with ordering the A2Z. They might be delivered at the same time as I understand from the other threads here that A2Z have a bit of a backlog.

Looks like right now the estimate is Jun 10 - Jun 17 for delivery if you order May 25th.

Rivian R1T R1S Prices lowered on R1T and R1S inventory (5/23/24) 1716667216668-j5

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
I love hearing all the deals everyone is getting. Please share pictures of your steals when you take delivery.
Real photos coming in only "1 - 4 weeks" . . .
Rivian R1T R1S Prices lowered on R1T and R1S inventory (5/23/24) 1716668144533-81

Adventure Package
Performance Dual-Motor AWD
Large Battery Pack
Limestone exterior color
Black Mountain + Dark Ash Wood interior
All-Terrain Upgrade
Installed Adventure Gear
Tow Hooks
Reinforced Underbody Shield
Full-size spare tire
20" All-Terrain Dark wheel and tire
Powered Tonneau Cover

Lucky enough to have the Pre-order price voucher and the newly announced $4k discount on the Large battery.

Sponsored

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Agreed on the congrats. I have delivery scheduled tomorrow, after having it delayed from earlier this week, and haven't received any communications from Rivian about any of this. Any no change to my pricing. Seems a little random who is getting the benefit of these changes and who is not.
[/QUOTE]
What is your config? Seems like the price reductions are not across the board.
This is correct, the changes are for a handful of options, and I think to the lease costs. For example, there was a reduction of over 40% on the Large battery pack, and I think that there are one or two similar, specific items either discounted on included at no additional charge (maybe the Max?). No change as far as I can see to the Standard battery pack pricing or the base price.

I ordered my R1T last week (DM, Max, 20", Glacier White, RUS) and am now looking at a very similar build but with FE interior and PDM ($5-7k in upgrades) and another El Cap/FE PDM Max that would supposedly lease for the same price. :/

I've called Rivian and texted my Guide but nobody has returned a call. My pickup is scheduled for Wednesday and I'm really tempted to risk losing my deposit by re-ordering the new one. Ugh.

Has anyone with a similar R1T build seen an additional discount since yesterday? If so, for how much?

I'm also seeing cars that were DM last week now being listed as PDM, so I guess it's just a software unlock? Not sure if they'll want to apply that to mine or just give some discount for taking it as DM.
The discounts are on a few specific items and it could be that your configuration didn't include them. For example, if your order was for a DM with the Standard or + battery, I don't think there is a price change. I would think that Rivian may be able to upgrade you to a PDM at a discount since that's a sw change. Hopefully your Guide gets back to you with good news.

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can I ask where you're able to see your delivery date? I ordered 5/23. Thanks
It should be on your account page, but I think Rivian is working through a flood of new confirmations, largely due to the discounts, and is behind. I ordered on 5/22 and don't yet have a delivery date either:
Rivian R1T R1S Prices lowered on R1T and R1S inventory (5/23/24) 1716720953474-21

kbradley926

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s
Can I ask where you're able to see your delivery date? I ordered 5/23. Thanks
They reach out to you to schedule. I live in NOLA, but have to pick up in Houston. I have changed the date a few times. I scheduled via text with them.

MT R1T

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T ('24); Volvo V50('10) & XC90('22); BMW M3('02)
Agreed on the congrats. I have delivery scheduled tomorrow, after having it delayed from earlier this week, and haven't received any communications from Rivian about any of this. Any no change to my pricing. Seems a little random who is getting the benefit of these changes and who is not.
I did end up getting the new lower pricing after reaching out to my guide. Apparently my account was updated but it wasn't updating my purchase agreement for some reason. So my slight delay in delivery actually saved a few thousand bucks.

Sponsored

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Yes!!!!

I am all about adoption and want to see more of these amazing vehicles in hands of consumers. Even better if your upfront cost is lower and you save $2000 in fuel every year.

Right now the average consumer is holding on to their car for about 12 years.
Driving back home just now and saw another R1S in my neighbourhood. They flashed their lights at me. Felt good. Hope to see more with these deals.

DD4ST

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

All, I took delivery of my DM, Max Pack May 13 with a bunch of discounts:
1. $6200 2023 lease reduction which was also not taxed (not called FnF or employee referral or shown as a down payment - just price reduced)
2. $9100 Max pack
3. Free PTC
4. EV Credit
5. Killer lease rate with almost -0- MF (although it appears Rivian plays around with RV some in figuring payments)

At the time I had a choice of an identical truck but with the performance upgrade at $5000. Opted for the regular DM since $5000 seemed too high. After reading these comments about performance being added for free I took a closer look at my truck. It had the performance upgrade when it was delivered! I did not realize til now. I have Sport mode and the model in settings says Performance Dual Max. No one said anything about it and it was not shown on my order sheet. I guess I got in at the very beginning of this. But happy now. Of note I just tried it out and the extra HP in Sport threw me to back of the drivers seat.
Sponsored