Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model S LR Refresh
Occupation
Web Developer & Digital Marketer
Congrats on getting your R1S!

I see a lot of 2018-2020 orders and not much fulfillment. I just ordered a week ago, which states an end of 2023 delivery. Im hoping for a mid 2023 at best. Id take an inventory model if it popped up even. Hope we all get lucky, especially you day oners!

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I'm really glad for you that you got your truck earlier but I have to send a serious WTF to Rivian. I have an AUG-SEP window that was already moved from JAN-FEB and then JUN-JUL. Rivian has confirmed this to be my window multiple times. My config is the exact same as this and my pre-order date is a year earlier.

Again, no fault to you - I'm glad you have your truck and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. But Rivian needs to get their head on straight here. Something isn't adding up about what they communicated to us about delivery order.
Watching those who ordered long after you receive your exact build before you is infuriating. Especially when it's someone local. I feel your pain, as I went through this exact scenario back in March. The fulfillment allocation system is terrible.

I know it's hard, but keep the faith. It will be worth it in the end. You don't want one of these low VINs anyway :)

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Yah the black leading edge is similar to Defender. I like it over paint since that leading edge receives a lot of abuse

Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
I have an AUG-SEP window that was already moved from JAN-FEB and then JUN-JUL.
I’m a Jan ‘19 pre order and April/May delivery window, now with no new delivery window but an end of September window to get a new window. Can I have one if your updated windows 🤭?

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
It’s here! We took delivery this morning in Denver. We went from getting our confirm your configuration email on Saturday, an hour later getting a guide, Monday getting our 8-Step email and took delivery today. Whirlwind few days. It is amazing and more than we dreamed it would be.

D428CFEC-E782-475A-BE36-314FE3DF331F.jpeg

View attachment 30502

View attachment 30503

View attachment 30504
congratulations!!! what was your reservation date...hope my Oct-Dec R1S arrives in the earlier stages of that time frame as well...still going back and forth between the 20s and 22s...looks amazing, enjoy it!!!

dspwalker

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Rivian favors the Denver service center. I have a pal that had oct-dec eta and moved from LV to Denver 2 weeks ago. As soon has he updated his delivery address, within 24 hours got the 8 steps.

dspwalker

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
I’m a Jan ‘19 pre order and April/May delivery window, now with no new delivery window but an end of September window to get a new window. Can I have one if your updated windows 🤭?
That's ok. Rivian will give your window to someone who ordered a year after you.

Sponsored

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
How far are you from a SC?

This may have been shipped to his local SC and someone else backed out.
I am 11 miles (as the crow flies) from the SC. The service center is in Denver and I'm in a slightly north suburb of Broomfield.

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
That LG looks amazeballs on the R1S. Wish I had gotten in early enough for the LG color. Congrats!

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I'm really glad for you that you got your truck earlier but I have to send a serious WTF to Rivian. I have an AUG-SEP window that was already moved from JAN-FEB and then JUN-JUL. Rivian has confirmed this to be my window multiple times. My config is the exact same as this and my pre-order date is a year earlier.

Again, no fault to you - I'm glad you have your truck and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. But Rivian needs to get their head on straight here. Something isn't adding up about what they communicated to us about delivery order.
This is crazy, and you are also in Denver. Same configuration - doesn't make sense to me!

Reactions: Rad

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I am 11 miles (as the crow flies) from the SC. The service center is in Denver and I'm in a slightly north suburb of Broomfield.
I am confident, perhaps irrationally, that you'll see yours before the end of the month and I look forward to seeing you roll around as I'm in Broomfield myself. I'm sure it's frustrating to be nearing the end of your window, but seems like first contact to delivery moves very quickly in many cases and hey, when they give a 2 month window someone has to be at the end of it.

wicked2112

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & CrossTrek
Occupation
Warranty & Product Integrity Manager - Yakima Racks.
Clubs

CONGRATS!!!! SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :clap:
Sponsored