First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover LR4 and Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Insurance Company Executive
I'm really glad for you that you got your truck earlier but I have to send a serious WTF to Rivian. I have an AUG-SEP window that was already moved from JAN-FEB and then JUN-JUL. Rivian has confirmed this to be my window multiple times. My config is the exact same as this and my pre-order date is a year earlier.

Again, no fault to you - I'm glad you have your truck and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. But Rivian needs to get their head on straight here. Something isn't adding up about what they communicated to us about delivery order.
Seems like deliveries are somewhat random relative to pre order date. I have an R1S preorder on October 2019. Last I heard my delivery window is Oct-Dec ā€˜22. I havenā€™t heard anything since.
Sponsored

Chgroth

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover LR4 and Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Insurance Company Executive
Itā€™s here! We took delivery this morning in Denver. We went from getting our confirm your configuration email on Saturday, an hour later getting a guide, Monday getting our 8-Step email and took delivery today. Whirlwind few days. It is amazing and more than we dreamed it would be.

D428CFEC-E782-475A-BE36-314FE3DF331F.jpeg
Congratulations! Iā€™m visiting my parents in Denver and we stopped by the service center yesterday to check out the R1Ss on the lot. Itā€™s been 3 years and three days since my preorder and hope to hear from a guide soon.