Sponsored

MikeL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, LEAF, MX, M3
Okay just read the negative balance. Making sense now.
Right. Just don’t “fail to fund” which according to their text makes it the same as if you’d simply sold at a loss, but without ever holding it
edit: now if the price has gone waaay up & you didn’t fund ... maybe get a check ?$$ ???
Sponsored

patmac

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 Olds, 20 Nissan NV, 20 Wrangler, 21 Renegade
Just got confirmation from SoFi

Rivian R1T R1S Official: Rivian IPO priced at $78 per share (@ $77 billion valuation)! Screenshot_20211109-210232

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I got 500 extra on SoFi - seems like you could get as many as you want there but funding might be an issue as they don't have the layaway thing.
I didn't think SoFi was an allocation just yet.
At least how I read it when confirming, it seemed like they would allo ate once they know their full allotment and final demand from their users tomorrow.

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
At least how I read it when confirming, it seemed like they would allo ate once they know their full allotment and final demand from their users tomorrow.
I guess I’ll find out. I expressed the interest in that number a week or so ago and it did subtract from my account balance but I suppose they could not fulfill them all at open.

patmac

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 Olds, 20 Nissan NV, 20 Wrangler, 21 Renegade
Rivian R1T R1S Official: Rivian IPO priced at $78 per share (@ $77 billion valuation)! Screenshot_20211109-211636

Sponsored

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
RJ has 8,699,550 unexercised shares he can buy at $2.63 - so on paper he's doing well.

Hope he's on CNBC tomorrow !

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I guess I’ll find out. I expressed the interest in that number a week or so ago and it did subtract from my account balance but I suppose they could not fulfill them all at open.
Ah, yes, logged in and it does say “Based on availability, you may not receive all the shares you request”

Either way, I’m just viewing it as a punt anyways.

Iwannarivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250, Civic Sport
Occupation
pretending to be retired
Clubs

Did you really buy the shares or just confirm your interest? If you purchased how did you do it since there seems to be no link on the DSP confirmation page or on MS online
I suppose if you want to be technical, I be confirmed the shares I wanted..step 10 of 10. Once you allocate the funds via ACH or wire then confirm the share number there isn’t anything else to do…

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
1636516054084.png

Then what? There is no option to save on the screen. It does not preserve the selection (Pay by ACH or Pay by Wire Transfer) When I logout and login back.
Log in to your DSP account. Use the Transfer Funds feature to transfer money from your bank to MS. MS says that tomorrow, your stock will show up in the DSP account as a negative balance. When ACH or Wire payment is received, it will then be applied to your negative balance, and it's paid.

rivianado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ACURA TL, TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Occupation
SOFTWARE CONSULTANT
Log in to your DSP account. Use the Transfer Funds feature to transfer money from your bank to MS. MS says that tomorrow, your stock will show up in the DSP account as a negative balance. When ACH or Wire payment is received, it will then be applied to your negative balance, and it's paid.
Thanks. I transferred the amount to MS. Hopefully it will be cleared from my account by tomorrow.

Sponsored

Virgil T2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, CR, 22s, 2017 Model X, R1S preorder
Me Too.
I can't find a way to pay for the shares.

I transferred the money in days ago.

I accepted the shares and put in the number, and it says to pick ACH or Wire ...

Nothing about the DSP shows up in the Morgan Stanley account.
If your account is funded, the funds will be withdrawn when the shares hit your account tomorrow.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

RJ has 8,699,550 unexercised shares he can buy at $2.63 - so on paper he's doing well.

Hope he's on CNBC tomorrow !
I hope we see RJ all over the news/financial news on Wednesday. Couldn’t happen to a nicer and more deserving guy and family. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing that his/their dreams are coming true. The same is true of the entire gang at Rivian.

This is one man’s life-long dream coming to fruition after a dozen years of really intense work. Think of all of those early employees who, along with their growing families, passed on other, likely more stable opportunities, and stuck with RJ. They believed in his vision and this mission, risking much to get here.

While I’m anxious to get into my R1T and start exploring the world, I’m really thrilled that we’ve finally arrived at this point. I’m very thankful for the opportunity to participate in this initial offering and hope to look back in the future and remember Rivian’s evolution as the beginning of something truly special in the automotive world and in the way mankind interacts with our environment.

Let the adventures continue!