First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
automotive designer/fabricator
No, I dont use gmail but I just searched my inbox again and there is nothing from Rivian. I also called them a few weeks ago and the agent did not know how and when the stock would be available for purchase.
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
No, I dont use gmail but I just searched my inbox again and there is nothing from Rivian. I also called them a few weeks ago and the agent did not know how and when the stock would be available for purchase.
Are you in Canada?

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Sorry to hear.

The initial email announcing the DSP was sent Oct 20. They also added a menu item to your account (should show up below your vehicles) to express interest in participating. Do you have that in your account? If not, then either you weren't eligible or you got overlooked.

I would highly recommend that everyone log in to their account periodically to check for any updates from Rivian.

disneydad

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
No, I'm in Texas. I logged in and see that now. But, I received no emails from Rivian and even called and they said they didnt know...

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
No, I'm in Texas. I logged in and see that now. But, I received no emails from Rivian and even called and they said they didnt know...
Unfortunately email isn't guaranteed delivery. Generally very reliable, but not guaranteed. Most likely the email never got sent for one reason or another.

Is it safe to assume you had previously subscribed for email communication from Rivian and receive other email from them?

Sponsored

disneydad

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Yes I'm subscribed and have other email communication from them already.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Reactions: Rad