Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

Smlee

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, BMW X5, BMW 330 and Winnebago Aspect
Ok folks my question is how long after getting vin, do you get delivery? I’m in Az, phx.
Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Ok folks my question is how long after getting vin, do you get delivery? I’m in Az, phx.
If your vehicle is shipping from Normal, without any unforeseen circumstances, my guess would be within 3 weeks. I’m in the Bay Area of California, and received a called from sc on a Sunday to make an appointment for delivery all within 3 weeks. You are in Arizona, so probably sooner. Did you get the truck from the shop?

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Well I got assigned a VIN on 9/2. Truck was in Dallas 9/9. Failed inspection on 9/16. Got assigned a new VIN that same day. Truck arrived in Texas 10/6. Picked it up 10/8.

porkbelly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pivot Switchblade, Nukeproof Scout
Well, "The vehicle still needs to finish up here in Normal" and "...roughly within 2-6 weeks is likely". So that's cool, pretty much right in the middle of the estimated delivery window.

Smlee

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, BMW X5, BMW 330 and Winnebago Aspect
If your vehicle is shipping from Normal, without any unforeseen circumstances, my guess would be within 3 weeks. I’m in the Bay Area of California, and received a called from sc on a Sunday to make an appointment for delivery all within 3 weeks. You are in Arizona, so probably sooner. Did you get the truck from the shop?
No the truck is not from the shop.

Sponsored

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

the truck is already in transit, and is expected at the Bellevue SC around 10/29.
Got a call from my guide that the truck arrived today at the SC (10 days earlier than estimated), and will be ready for delivery likely in 2 - 3 weeks.

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

Got a call from my guide that the truck arrived today at the SC (10 days earlier than estimated), and will be ready for delivery likely in 2 - 3 weeks.
The SC has quick turnaround for QC - I was invited to schedule delivery this afternoon for as early as Saturday. Bellevue started allowing customers to pick up their vehicle on site recently, and I wonder if the time savings vs home delivery are helping them with QC turnaround.

Seattle has had only 1/2 an inch of rain in four months, and we're about to get our first rain starting Friday. I decided to skip the Saturday slot and instead pick it up in Bellevue on Monday. I'd hate to wreck my new vehicle on day 1, or wreck my trade-in before completing the transaction.

porkbelly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pivot Switchblade, Nukeproof Scout
Getting closer..... "It looks like your Rivian is expected to arrive at the Denver service center this weekend. Once it completes the final inspection - our delivery team will reach out to assist with scheduling delivery!"

jwkest22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S (Coming Soon)
Occupation
Risk Analyst
Getting closer..... "It looks like your Rivian is expected to arrive at the Denver service center this weekend. Once it completes the final inspection - our delivery team will reach out to assist with scheduling delivery!"
Interesting...so it looks like they can track the progress of the vehicles. My guide continuously tells me they have zero visibility until after it's arrived at the SC. 🤷‍♂️

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

Interesting...so it looks like they can track the progress of the vehicles.
Only for vehicles delivered by truck, as they all seem to be for Colorado. Those delivered by rail are harder to track.

Sponsored

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2012 Honda CR-V
Alright, got new update. I don't belong here anymore guys! :(
Maybe someone should a R1S Jan-Feb 2023 thread

milliemc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
retired
Clubs

Nope and to be honest I'm in no hurry to get my truck. Not that they've been bad but it's obvious that some refinement needs to be done. I still want my truck but in all honesty I'm towards the back and the others who have been waiting longer deserve to get their vehicles before me.
When did you do the reservation originally? and the order?

dspwalker

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Received my R1S vin 9/28. They told me 6-8 weeks to ship by train from Normal. Las Vegas does not have a train depot so I think my car gets shipped to So Cal and they truck back to Vegas. I think AZ has the auto transport train depot so they most likely ship direct saving you at least a week.

Tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Tahoe -> Audi e-tron
Occupation
Counselor
Taking delivery on Monday at 9 am!

🔥