Clubs

Nope fm radio still broken
Sponsored

duessell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
I'd love for the "rear accessory" setting to let you use the bed camera instead of the rear bumper camera for video in reverse.

Bikes block most of the view from bumper cam and mirrors leave plenty to be desired.

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

This is my first update as an owner. Doesn't look like I can initiate the upgrade from my app, so I need to do it from my truck or does it happen automatically?

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

This is my first update as an owner. Doesn't look like I can initiate the upgrade from my app, so I need to do it from my truck or does it happen automatically?
It will have to download to your truck first. They do this in a rolling style and currently no way to force
Once it is on your truck, can start from phone or truck

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
There is nothing you can do, sit back and wait. It will prompt in the app and on your truck screen when it's ready for your truck!

Sponsored

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Still not fixing the lack of Gear Guard recordings though, huh? Gary is allowed to quiet quit and we just have to deal with it?

I'm sorry but soft and hard resets are not the answer. We shouldn't be double checking for video recordings, just do it when the settings are there.
I had that problem and one reset fixed it and hasn’t happened again since. That being said I haven’t toggled it since then either…

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Posted in a different thread, but yet again no text messaging integration. Getting really old driving a brand new vehicle without any sort of text messaging integration.

rivianUGA

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon
Interestingly, the availability of Driver+ has disappeared on the section of interstate that I travel daily after I updated. I guess it could be a coincidence, but I just used it yesterday.

I have not gotten the update yet. But last night I was on I-85 from Buford to Atlanta and Driver+ was NOT available. I've never seen it not be available on that stretch before. When I got home last night I did a hard reboot. I'm hoping it is back working today. Will update you after we go to the kids' ballgames today.

Sponsored

ssincl3

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Really hoping that "Rear Accessory" setting also disables Towing Mode when you plug something in to the 7-pin (either in this update or a future one) for the sake of those of us with auxiliary brake lights on the bike rack.
Yeah I have a couple accessory lights and adaptive cruise doesn’t work!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I had that problem and one reset fixed it and hasn’t happened again since. That being said I haven’t toggled it since then either…
I had the problem after the last update, soft reset fixed it. Didn't toggle after fix and suddenly stopped working again.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I’m hoping by some miracle these updated driver key screens resolve my inability to set up my phone as a key.