kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I ordered the t-shirt on 11/08/2021 and I am order number #270643935. Red Canyon in the Large configuration. Still no contact yet from Rivian to confirm delivery.
I am order #241530170 and I have also yet to confirm my delivery date/tracking. Why doe the app not show this information as well since its linked to my account.
Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I hear they are going out to employees only first until they iron out quality issues. So, does that count as the shop being open or not?
I really hope that this pun was intentional, and if so well played.

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
I ordered the t-shirt on 11/08/2021 and I am order number #270643935. Red Canyon in the Large configuration. Still no contact yet from Rivian to confirm delivery.
I have the same order date/color/configuration! But I live in a restricted state so who knows how long it’ll take me to get mine…

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
Hey look guys…… our customers don’t understand that we are way behind in manufacturing these trucks. What Should we do to hang on to them before they realize it and jump ship to our competitors? I know…. Sell the, some fricken t-shirts.

ya. Perfect. String them along.

T-Shirts here….. get your T-Shirts.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

All this fancy-schmancy website 'fluff' but near impossible to find things easily. Had to dig around to find the Gear store. Tried looking for a sub-site or calendar (or anything) about "First-Mile" events and no luck whatsoever.. :headbang:

Anyone find a page deep in the web-vault about First-Mile events?

Sponsored

endress14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC 90 recharge
Occupation
TBD
All this fancy-schmancy website 'fluff' but near impossible to find things easily. Had to dig around to find the Gear store. Tried looking for a sub-site or calendar (or anything) about "First-Mile" events and no luck whatsoever.. :headbang:

Anyone find a page deep in the web-vault about First-Mile events?

Yeah, super hard to find that gear shop ?. sorry, couldn't help myself.

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian.com Website Launched + Gear Shop! Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.06.01 AM

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Is there an equally obvious link to First-Mile info? ?

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
Only if you agree to pay any duty charges. ;)
Fair point forgot about that. Um, when you order stuff directly from the states where are the Duty fees usually applied? How much additionally are duties usually? I honestly don't mind as long as it's not exponentially more.

I know, I'll head to the airport and we'll place the transaction over the phone when I'm standing in the Duty Free Store?!? ? It'll totally work.

kvenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Fair point forgot about that. Um, when you order stuff directly from the states where are the Duty fees usually applied? How much additionally are duties usually? I honestly don't mind as long as it's not exponentially more.

I know, I'll head to the airport and we'll place the transaction over the phone when I'm standing in the Duty Free Store?!? ? It'll totally work.
Shipping companies usually collect the duties before sending them out for delivery. I was only joking anyway. We will probably get access to the store "soon".

Sponsored

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S

Usually there are no duty charges when shipping from companies to Canada from the states. They may include it in the shipping price but I have ordered many things from the states and had them delivered to me without a duty charge.

That being said I also have a PO Box just across the border that I ship things to that don't ship to Canada. But....... we are able to travel to the states with our double vaccination card but require a negative test to come back into Canada even if you're only down for 10 minutes.

I might purchase my $35 shirt that works out to 43.55 and send it to the PO box and cross my fingers that I can get down to pick it up sooner than my R1S is ready.....

Edit... just tried to order to my PO box and it errored... likely due to me having a Canadian address on my CC that doesn't match the mailing address. Once again we Canadians may be out of luck....

Last edited:

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
Shipping companies usually collect the duties before sending them out for delivery. I was only joking anyway. We will probably get access to the store "soon".
I wasn't. I think it'd be kinda cool, helping the kindest people on the planet? Why would I not? Well if you just can't wait until s00n offer still stands. ✌

R1TCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW R1150 GSA
Buying branded gear seems strange period. Car company gimme one for free if you want me to advertise for you.
LOL.... Any of you bought a OneWheel ? They straight up put 8-9 business cards in the box, like I'm gonna go around and hand out their business cards while riding it. ?

trees

First Name
trees
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy truck. model A pickup
Occupation
engineer
I wish they would make a pickup truck instead of a 4-door sedan with the trunk lid removed.
Sponsored