First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model X, 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Sr. Program Manager
Wish the web-builders could just go help build vehicles....
They might be! (Infotainment).

...though, I doubt they are running any Unreal code in their website... it would be... bad ass... if they were though.

schwartz83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Manager
Gear shop is live! Was that there before?

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Gear shop is live! Was that there before?
Welp....there goes my evening. Ordered the compass shirt in compass yellow. No limestone shirts?!

Looks like my Xmas shopping is taken care of. Rivian swag for everyone!

Sponsored

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Oooh the gear shop! Finally!! ?

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
What are the expected delays like on the t-shirts. I understand there are supply constraints and the ramp up of production is going to take some time. If I place an order now, how soon can I expect to be in a Rivian (t-shirt)?

wizard467

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T (10/2022), Honda Ridgeline
Best news for those wanting to keep the overall loan lower is all of the adventure gear like the cargo crossbars, bike mounts, wall charger, tent, gear tunnel shuttle, etc. are listed. Not all are in stock, but good to know we don't have to immediately order that with the truck and get stuck financing it!

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent

Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
I’m in for some gear, ‘shut up and take my money’ style.

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
Best news for those wanting to keep the overall loan lower is all of the adventure gear like the cargo crossbars, bike mounts, wall charger, tent, gear tunnel shuttle, etc. are listed. Not all are in stock, but good to know we don't have to immediately order that with the truck and get stuck financing it!
Warranty coverage may differ; so check if this is a factor and consideration. You can always bring cash to the closing.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Have we seen this info about rivian spaces? Specifically the outposts and preserves?

What are Rivian spaces?
Our experience spaces are a collection of permanent and temporary spaces, and open lands intended to inspire and enable people to explore the outdoors. Designed as an interconnected network of Rivian-owned destinations linked by a robust footprint of Rivian Adventure Network DC fast charging sites, our spaces help attract new customers while serving as a platform for our membership program. Rivian membership program benefits will include special access, exclusive programming, charging, and in-person experiences that align with our mission.

There are four types of planned experience spaces:

• Hubs. Situated in city neighborhoods, Hubs are everyday spaces meant to bring an appreciation of the outdoors to urban centers. Designed to inspire and educate people about our brand, products, and values, we plan to open Hubs in select cities with high concentrations of potential owners.
  • Seasonal Spaces. Temporary spaces easily set up in targeted locations allowing us to meet new and existing Rivian community members. Utilizing a flexible, light footprint format, Seasonal Spaces can be located either indoors or out and activations can span as little as a week or as long as several months.
  • Outposts. Located near adventure destinations, Outposts enable people to immediately explore and enjoy the outdoors, with unique benefits like gear and vehicle rentals.
  • Preserves. Located further out in nature, these large tracts of protected land will become destinations of their own. Preserves are natural spaces we plan to conserve and save, while also providing the Rivian community an opportunity to enjoy them.

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Prices aren't all the same.

Wall Charger $500 in configurator vs $700 in the shop

wizard467

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T (10/2022), Honda Ridgeline
Prices aren't all the same.

Wall Charger $500 in configurator vs $700 in the shop
Good catch! ok, finance away, lol. It's only money, right.
Sponsored