dekkoi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hey all,

Just saw this product show up on Amazon wasn't there a bit ago. Never heard of the company so I'm a bit skeptical, but it seems to be everything I'm looking for in a bed liner with the raised edges.

Just wondering the communities thoughts on the product and company. Thanks everyone!

Mixsuper Truck Bed Mat Compatible with 2022-2023 Rivian R1T All Weather Truck Rugged Bed Liner TPE Durable Odorless Black https://a.co/d/7vn00A2
Sponsored

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Interesting find. Did not see a stated thickness. Did I miss it? The cheap mats can be thin. 7 lbs also doesn’t seem like much for a bed insert.

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
If you click on their product page you can read reviews of their similar mat for the ford maverick.

JohnB R1T

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Certified Public Accountant
I wouldn't buy a 7# mat. The one I have is a cut down horse stall mat from TSC that weighs 90#. I wouldn't do that again either. It stinks to high heaven, is a two-man job to put it in or take it out (unless you're in grubby clothes), and makes getting to the spare that much harder. Ever since I quit running around on ranches years ago, every flat I've ever had since has come when I'm "not dressed for it"

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CY R1T, 21 MachE GT
Occupation
IT
I wouldn't buy a 7# mat. The one I have is a cut down horse stall mat from TSC that weighs 90#. I wouldn't do that again either. It stinks to high heaven, is a two-man job to put it in or take it out (unless you're in grubby clothes), and makes getting to the spare that much harder. Ever since I quit running around on ranches years ago, every flat I've ever had since has come when I'm "not dressed for it"
I had a horse stall mat in my Gladiator and it worked well. How would a 7 pound mat NOT blow away on the highway???

Sponsored

OP
OP
dekkoi

dekkoi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hmm thanks for the opinion all! Seems like I should wait for a better weight/quality one. Don't want to have to worry about it blowing away or having to keep something on it or stick it down.

Deleted member 7086

Bought a mat at Home Depot $35.00. Cut six inches off. Fits and works perfect.

Sponsored

DirtyJester

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 kona ev
Occupation
Millwright
Anywhere that has wide comveyor belts would probably give you an old one for free. We do.

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

DirtyJester

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 kona ev
Occupation
Millwright
That's smart, I should have called my friend at a grain elevator before buying this:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Rubber-Cal...-Runner-3-16-in-x-4-ft-x-5-ft-Blue/1003016008

It's not the precise size but I've actually been really happy with the weight and consistency. Planned on cutting but just let the end curl up the wall for a little extra protection.

Screenshot_20230408-225429.png
That’s not too bad. Although I think the little pattern filling up and plugging with dirt would drive me bonkers. 🤣

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

That’s not too bad. Although I think the little pattern filling up and plugging with dirt would drive me bonkers. 🤣
That was an initial concern for me too but I actually like the self draining aspect but usually have dirty cars anyways. Would handle a quick pressure washing well; I think it is the same stuff used around pools a lot.
Keeps stuff raised up enough if it rains and the tonneau lets in a little puddle.
I also have a half sheet of plywood that I swap in for heavier loads like a pallet of mulch.

To be clear, not a perfect solution I originally bought as a short term solution for a proper bed liner but now I don't need that.
Sponsored