Thanks for sharing! Yep we have a little one too and he's just getting I to sports. I didn't think about coolers and all that. Oh man...it's going to be sweet having a truck. We also have a model y, but clearly a truck is a more versatile option.I’ve had my R1T for about 5 weeks and 2000 miles. I am still definitely in the honeymoon stage as it makes me smile every time I see it or drive it.
- It is truly fun to drive, from the power to the one-pedal driving, to the way it handles. It’s my first EV so some of this may be applicable to other EVs as well but it’s just fun to get in and go.
- Like a few others, my experience with PAAK has been great. It has annoying moments where it doesn’t unlock until I’m at the door for a moment or it locks when I’m getting something out of the truck bed, but those moments are few and far between. For me. Your mileage may vary.
- I’ve had to use it as a mobile office a few times and it is very comfortable. Being able to plug in my laptop and use the WiFi hotspot has been an unexpected plus.
- My use case includes lots of kids sports and the truck excels at shuttling kids to/from fields, with more then enough room for everything from equipment to coolers to chairs, etc. And it can park anywhere.
- First off-road adventure and first camping trip will both be in October. Expecting great things!