Sponsored

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
Matte clear is hard to do in volume and it also cleans like absolute dog shit. I’ll bet you $50 you’ll never see it offered on a truck.
Good Point ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ironpig

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I like more metallic but for that type of color it is nice.

But a family member that came with me to pick mine up went home and ordered a limestone immediately after seeing this one.
congrats on your pick up by the way. Excited for you!

good to know. I prefer less metallic so I guess that’s good news for me. I switched back to limestone in my config Today ?‍♂ Not sure what tomorrow will bring.

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Is this limestone or a color from future?

Rivian R1T R1S Limestone. It's real. Official from Rivian 1655946900051

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
This photo sealed the deal for my R1T configuration. I was all over the place with GW, RB, MB, different 20” wheels, etc. until I viewed it. Locked in!!!

Rivian R1T R1S Limestone. It's real. Official from Rivian 2E3A153C-C2AD-4B63-AE46-EA3D0AAF0CAA

Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
In person limestone is a bit lighter than what Rivians photos show. I tried to get this photo close to what my eyes were seeing. It’s a little blue or green tinty based on time of day in shade or sunlight etc.

with the dark 20’s though it’s a great looking combo.

I’m still between limestone vs Rivian Blue. Both great colors.

Rivian R1T R1S Limestone. It's real. Official from Rivian 24C9A7C1-6BCB-43FE-9CBE-67AEF2D9844A

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I have limestone and feel that mine, even in the light, is more like the one from mini2nut.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Glad they showed it in comparison to El Cap and LA Silver. I still think I would get those two before Limestone.
Turns out I changed to Limestone with dark 20" wheels (and OC interior). Currently waiting on R1T to arrive in Brooklyn, and my charger shipped last night. I was Blue/OC/20" ATs for a long time, then some more Limestone pics and vids starting catching some of my attention. Some pictures/videos of Limestone look great, others not so good, but I feel the same for the Blue. In late September I thought I saw a Limestone in NY on I-81 heading south between Binghamton and Cortland, heading the opposite direction I was traveling, so it was pretty much a glance. About a week later I saw a Blue on the PA turnpike heading the opposite direction as me, also a glance. Blue didn't impress me much as I hoped, but again, I saw both when traveling at 75mph at opposite directions. I am also thinking the Blue might show dirt more. Living in Pennsylvania, 2.5 hours from the nearest SC, I have only seen a few R1Ts (no Red/Yellow/Forest Green/White/black), all on the road, traveling the opposite direction as me, none parked. I do think I would be happy with a majority of the colors.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Turns out I changed to Limestone with dark 20" wheels (and OC interior). Currently waiting on R1T to arrive in Brooklyn, and my charger shipped last night. I was Blue/OC/20" ATs for a long time, then some more Limestone pics and vids starting catching some of my attention. Some pictures/videos of Limestone look great, others not so good, but I feel the same for the Blue. In late September I thought I saw a Limestone in NY on I-81 heading south between Binghamton and Cortland, heading the opposite direction I was traveling, so it was pretty much a glance. About a week later I saw a Blue on the PA turnpike heading the opposite direction as me, also a glance. Blue didn't impress me much as I hoped, but again, I saw both when traveling at 75mph at opposite directions. I am also thinking the Blue might show dirt more. Living in Pennsylvania, 2.5 hours from the nearest SC, I have only seen a few R1Ts (no Red/Yellow/Forest Green/White/black), all on the road, traveling the opposite direction as me, none parked. I do think I would be happy with a majority of the colors.
Lots of pics to come.....congrats

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Lots of pics to come.....congrats
If I could do it over, I'd hang in there for Limestone and OC interior. I got Glacier w/ BM interior and I like it (to get it earlier), but it needs to be said. Get what you want. Maybe next time :p
Sponsored