Sponsored

Is Rivian at the Seattle EV expo? July 23/24

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Does anyone know if Rivian is going to be at the EV Expo in Seattle? I've seen several other manufacturers listed but its a short list "AND MORE"

https://www.electrifyexpo.com/attend

Apparently VW, BMW, Volvo, Polestar, Toyota, Kia. Would be nice to see Rivian there - hint hint hint (yes, its late, but show up anyway). You know, maybe get to see R1S in person.
And electric bikes, motorcycles, scooters, etc.

They are also doing shows in
New York - August
Miami - Oct
Austin - Nov
Rivian Is Rivian at the Seattle EV expo? July 23/24 {filename}

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

officially doesnt seem like it. id take employees just showing up with their R1T/R1S to give folks a look.

OP
OP
RBR1S

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
officially doesnt seem like it. id take employees just showing up with their R1T/R1S to give folks a look.
Same. I wonder how we hint hint at them?

nullreffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Prime
I went to it last year and Rivian was still missing. Couldn't get myself to buy a Model Y after juniper rumors and no other EV seemed better than the Tesla. Reserved an R2 for now but would like to see it in person. How do we tell them to show up there this year?

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
@nullreffer You're in Seattle and haven't seen a Rivian up close yet? Go to the Rivian Space in U village and you can get all the information and hands-on that you need!

Sponsored

nullreffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Prime
@nullreffer You're in Seattle and haven't seen a Rivian up close yet? Go to the Rivian Space in U village and you can get all the information and hands-on that you need!
Oh yea I have seen some in person, and I did see about the u village space, but I presumed they won't have r2 for a while? So was wondering if the Expo will get it in Sep this year

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

They don’t want to sell more in Seattle because they don’t have enough capacity in their SCs. /s

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Oh yea I have seen some in person, and I did see about the u village space, but I presumed they won't have r2 for a while? So was wondering if the Expo will get it in Sep this year
Okay ... I guess I didn't understand what you were asking. This is a 2 year old thread about where to see the R1, posted at a time when the R1 had only been shipping for a few months.

They have been showing the demo R2 at a few places around the country since the reveal last month. I don't know if it's coming here anytime soon. Almost certainly not at the EV Expo IMO - that's not the sort of even that Rivian typically participates in. I think if you have a reservation you should probably be getting an email notice if they are going to show it around here.

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

It's a shame they don't participate at more events like that. Even regular auto shows, you'd think they'd want to have a presence at some of these events where attendance can exceed 100k people, in major metropolitan regions? But what do I know? LOL. 🤷
Sponsored