Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
Hello, fellow Rivian enthusiasts!

Are you someone who loves to optimize your Rivian's space and keep your gear organized? We've got something exciting for you! I’m thrilled to introduce our latest product: the Custom Sound System Storage Case, designed specifically for the Rivian's center console area!

Many Rivian owners choose to remove the original sound system for various reasons. Recognizing this, we've created a tailor-made storage case that fits perfectly into the space left by the sound system. This case not only protects your gear but also maintains the sleek aesthetics of your Rivian's interior.

Here are some key features:

• Custom-fit for the Rivian center console.
  • Durable grey EVA materials that complement your vehicle's design.
  • Easy to open and close with a secure zip closure.

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the Custom Sound System Storage Case for Rivian Owners! Dingtalk_20240228152648
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the Custom Sound System Storage Case for Rivian Owners! Dingtalk_20240228152713
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the Custom Sound System Storage Case for Rivian Owners! Dingtalk_20240228152731
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the Custom Sound System Storage Case for Rivian Owners! Dingtalk_20240228152722
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the Custom Sound System Storage Case for Rivian Owners! Dingtalk_20240228152747

We believe that a tidy Rivian is a happy Rivian, and we’d love to see if our community members feel the same. If you’re interested in enhancing your Rivian experience and keeping your interior clutter-free, our storage case might just be what you're looking for!

Plus, join our Facebook product group for exclusive updates and early-bird benefits for new products. We value your feedback and can’t wait to bring more innovations to our Rivian community.

Interested? Want to know more? Join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/6907465146036295 and be the first to grab our new releases with special perks!

Looking forward to your thoughts and feedback!

Drive organized, drive happy!

HOUCLEMIC Team
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the Custom Sound System Storage Case for Rivian Owners! Houclemic300x100
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Referring to the portable Bluetooth speaker as the "sound system" seems a little odd.

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

So the purpose of this is so I can remove the portable bluetooth speaker from its perfectly fit cubby and store it in the vehicle taking up more space?
I was actually excited for this at first glance when I thought it fit in the portable speaker cubby allowing me to remove the speaker from the vehicle and have extra storage space.

GHuff

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Clubs

So this is a storage case for the camp speaker? I've had countless portable bluetooth speakers and never once used a storage case. Seems like a very niche need and product.

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
So the purpose of this is so I can remove the portable bluetooth speaker from its perfectly fit cubby and store it in the vehicle taking up more space?
I was actually excited for this at first glance when I thought it fit in the portable speaker cubby allowing me to remove the speaker from the vehicle and have extra storage space.
...I'm a bit puzzled by this as well - don't understand the need. Is this a solution looking for a problem?

Sponsored

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
This description is confusing - it says it’s custom fit for the center console but it’s really just a carrying case for the camp speaker. It won’t actually fit in the space vacated by the camp speaker in the center console.

I might actually be interested in a carrying case for the camp speaker since I took it out of my truck permanently, so this could still be a product some of us will use. If I ever sell the truck, I want the camp speaker to still be in very good condition since I’m sure it’s very expensive to replace.

uphill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, undisclosed PHEV, undisclosed classic V8
I often keep the camp speaker in the garage so I really like this!

Not on Facebook though so I'd like to know more here. When? How much?

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

But why would I want to protect a poorly functioning Bluetooth speaker? It barely works around the car. A UE boom is cheaper and more reliable.....

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boat and tractor
Occupation
Hillbilly
Solution to problem that does not exist. My fave.

Sponsored

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Rivian R1S quad motor
Hello, fellow Rivian enthusiasts!

Are you someone who loves to optimize your Rivian's space and keep your gear organized? We've got something exciting for you! I’m thrilled to introduce our latest product: the Custom Sound System Storage Case, designed specifically for the Rivian's center console area!

Many Rivian owners choose to remove the original sound system for various reasons. Recognizing this, we've created a tailor-made storage case that fits perfectly into the space left by the sound system. This case not only protects your gear but also maintains the sleek aesthetics of your Rivian's interior.

Here are some key features:

• Custom-fit for the Rivian center console.
  • Durable grey EVA materials that complement your vehicle's design.
  • Easy to open and close with a secure zip closure.

Dingtalk_20240228152648.jpg
Dingtalk_20240228152713.jpg
Dingtalk_20240228152731.jpg
Dingtalk_20240228152722.jpg
Dingtalk_20240228152747.jpg

We believe that a tidy Rivian is a happy Rivian, and we’d love to see if our community members feel the same. If you’re interested in enhancing your Rivian experience and keeping your interior clutter-free, our storage case might just be what you're looking for!

Plus, join our Facebook product group for exclusive updates and early-bird benefits for new products. We value your feedback and can’t wait to bring more innovations to our Rivian community.

Interested? Want to know more? Join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/6907465146036295 and be the first to grab our new releases with special perks!

Looking forward to your thoughts and feedback!

Drive organized, drive happy!

HOUCLEMIC Team
Houclemic300x100.jpg
Change the phrasing from "Custom Sound System Storage Case" to "Camp Speaker storage case" and it'll make much more sense to Rivian owners.

Dcavalheiro

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S Quad / Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I will have a second look at this product when someone develop a camp speaker slot drawer that uses the power connection and lock to store dlsr cameras and batteries that need to recharge.

NDIrish

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineering Operations Manager
Clubs

...I'm a bit puzzled by this as well - don't understand the need. Is this a solution looking for a problem?
Maybe... MAYBE ... BIGGER MAYBE it's preparing for when we get OTHER accessories for that area, and you don't want to just store it with a case. So you have this to store the alternate accessories that are NOT in use??? again, speculation, but until there is something else to put in the space left, might as well leave it where it is

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
I like it and would use it...

When we go to the beach in the boat we bring portable BT speakers.. in their own cases to protect from salt water and sand. I've never brought the Rivian speaker because I don't want it getting banged around in the boat and or getting wet to and from the beach. Anything not in a case will always get sand in it somehow one way or another at the beach.

I recall seeing posts where forum members hoped Rivian would eventually offer a case for the Camp Speaker.

If it's reasonably priced... I'll buy one.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Free Willy
Sponsored