How to check tire pressure?

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S LE Canyon Red
Is there no way to display the current tire pressures reported through TPMS? It looks like there is warning indicator, but no way to check the pressures. Most cars seem to have this feature nowadays. I hope I am wrong. Couldn't find it in the screens or in the manual.
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Hold the leftmost button on the steering wheel to cycle through navigation, efficiency, and tire pressure.

OP
OP

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hold the leftmost button on the steering wheel to cycle through navigation, efficiency, and tire pressure.
Thanks, not sure why they don't mention it in the Tire or TPMS section. I did find what you are saying in the Thumb Controls section. Of course if you don't know that is how you do it, you might not look there.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Thanks, not sure why they don't mention it in the Tire or TPMS section. I did find what you are saying in the Thumb Controls section. Of course if you don't know that is how you do it, you might not look there.
Use the search feature next time.

Edit: This sounds rude, sorry. Just meant that the search feature is a much more reliable way to find what you want vice relying on section titles.

OP
OP

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Use the search feature next time.

Edit: This sounds rude, sorry. Just meant that the search feature is a much more reliable way to find what you want vice relying on section titles.
I did. I searched for TPMS in the manual and this forum and nothing came up on how to view it. I needed to search tire pressure.

Sponsored

BronxBomber

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S LE, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Talent Executive
I did. I searched for TPMS in the manual and this forum and nothing came up on how to view it. I needed to search tire pressure.
Was curious as well and couldn’t find it. Thank you for asking! And thanks @godfodder0901 for the follow up per the R1 manual. Had trouble locating as well.

Deleted member 7086

I have compared readings from three hand held air gauges to the Rivian TPMS readings and the TPMS readings are consistently about two pounds less. Not a great amount but something to keep in mind.

Claydogg

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; Tesla X; Pedego City Commuter Black
Occupation
Drone Light Show Pilot
I too could not find this in the tire section… I knew it was available at one point, but I thought a software update changed the view to maps. I must have changed it from tire pressure to maps inadvertently a while back.
Sponsored