Sponsored

Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date?

the long way downunder

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
WFH
Did you get that info from your Guide?
Yes. In Dec it was "Jan-Feb" and he said "hmmm … late Feb" and with just a few days of January left, I think "confident" means not slipped beyond Feb. Suits me. They've built a few hundred, they've stopped the line to make upgrades. I've not seen any reports of initial quality problems or known defects. Numerous people have put a lot of miles on them in the last 8 weeks. If it croaks, I drive my F-150 Hybrid while they debug or do recalls or whatever. I was an early adopter of the Model X (one of the first few hundred in 2016) so I am familiar with the "early adopter" experience. Can't wait!
Sponsored

SteveHo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Results
...I was an early adopter of the Model X (one of the first few hundred in 2016) so I am familiar with the "early adopter" experience. Can't wait!
I had Model X Signature 254 (bought as used). What was your vin?

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Yes. In Dec it was "Jan-Feb" and he said "hmmm … late Feb" and with just a few days of January left, I think "confident" means not slipped beyond Feb. Suits me. They've built a few hundred, they've stopped the line to make upgrades. I've not seen any reports of initial quality problems or known defects. Numerous people have put a lot of miles on them in the last 8 weeks. If it croaks, I drive my F-150 Hybrid while they debug or do recalls or whatever. I was an early adopter of the Model X (one of the first few hundred in 2016) so I am familiar with the "early adopter" experience. Can't wait!
that's great, I was pretty early with the Model S (mid 2014) and the early adopter thing was actually a fun adventure. Especially as we have multiple cars. If it was my only car maybe it wouldn't have been quite as special ;)