Sponsored

FYI Deliveries are continued through the WEEKEND For March

RocklinRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, BMW m3, Tesla Model 3
Clubs

I’m taking delivery Saturday 3/30 afternoon in Sacramento. My limestone has been there since last Thursday. They wanted me to get it on Tuesday, but I’m out of town. If only they would let me take delivery of the Rivian blue r1s that I reserved in Vegas since Rivian blue is my preferred color choice

OP
OP
ssbmx90

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
I'm set for 3/31 Easter Sunday delivery here in southern California. They need to meet their Q1 numbers and I'm happy to help them with that! 😁
3/29 here Allegedly at SD center

OP
OP
ssbmx90

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
I’m taking delivery Saturday 3/30 afternoon in Sacramento. My limestone has been there since last Thursday. They wanted me to get it on Tuesday, but I’m out of town. If only they would let me take delivery of the Rivian blue r1s that I reserved in Vegas since Rivian blue is my preferred color choice
Why do they hold them so long. I been seeing this

RocklinRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, BMW m3, Tesla Model 3
Clubs

My original delivery was 3/26. I was flying out that day and said I’d gladly take delivery 3/25 or sooner. They said no can do. So they need to wait till I get back

Sponsored

zajak1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Bum
Typical for quarter end. Seems like Rivian is really worried about this quarter in general though
Once the vehicle is paid for, it's considered sold on the books..delivery is unnecessary

OP
OP
ssbmx90

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
My original delivery was 3/26. I was flying out that day and said I’d gladly take delivery 3/25 or sooner. They said no can do. So they need to wait till I get back
They are super weird with deliveries. Maybe the vehicle wasn’t there or contract needed to be signed + vehicle wasn’t there yet to do so..

jambaman84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I actually like that Rivian is doing an end of quarter push. Tesla does this all the time and it seems to work with their numbers. I hope Rivian can do the same, which I think they are. Their shop is almost empty and the demo vehicles are all but gone now.
I wasn't planning on getting a truck anytime soon, but the sales team called me and said they'd give me free 22 dark wheels and I was able to get a truck with a tonneau cover for 500 bucks. I jumped on it and I think a lot of others did too.
I have a sneaky feeling that Rivians numbers will be better than most people think they will be when they announce it in April/May.

jakz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1S
I'm also taking delivery Sat. They threw in 22" dark. Hope all goes well and I'll be a very happy camper come Saturday afternoon.

Billyt1963

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, R1T
Occupation
Retired
I tried my best to help their quarter, but there are difficulties getting a truck from Atlanta, GA to Nashville, TN.

Sponsored

ancient

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Quad Temporarily Rolling 21" Stocks
Occupation
Doing the damn thing
I'm also taking delivery Sat. They threw in 22" dark. Hope all goes well and I'll be a very happy camper come Saturday afternoon.
How did you get them to throw in free 22” Darks? I’m just about to approve my R1T config and setup delivery for this weekend, so any tips would be appreciated.

Semibruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

I was at the Gaithersburg, MD SC this morning and commented on how full the lot was. He said most were awaiting delivery... That was a relief that they weren't all ahead of me for service.

Rivian R1T R1S FYI Deliveries are continued through the WEEKEND For March 1000001194

If you're taking delivery in Gaithersburg, it might be one of these.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Typical for quarter end. Seems like Rivian is really worried about this quarter in general though
Inventory is healthy again in my local shop, my guess is as part of the end of quarter they were restricting sales to vehicles that could be delivered by end of quarter based on location.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Inventory is healthy again in my local shop, my guess is as part of the end of quarter they were restricting sales to vehicles that could be delivered by end of quarter based on location.
Probably already fully scheduled for the weekend then. Looks to be back here as well. Still a lot of 2023 R1Ts.

OP
OP
ssbmx90

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
How did you get them to throw in free 22” Darks? I’m just about to approve my R1T config and setup delivery for this weekend, so any tips would be appreciated.
I believe by being on the fence and not placing an order or pushing for something different before the April 1st.
Sponsored