Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
The company told us that the timetables of delivery were not right because “specific trim levels and option packages will be produced together.”
Good catch, I skimmed right past that in the article & missed it!

We already knew that specific config would affect production queue, so nothing new there. However, with that being all they said, I also see it as validation that the order numbers & jump assumptions are correct. Validation from lack of refutation.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A couple additional thoughts about the “specific trim levels and option packages will be produced together.” statement.

1) There could be intent to provide optimism for later preorders, if they load up their config.
2) It makes me wonder about these production runs, specifically battery capacity between 180 & 135. I believe the body will be different in each vehicle to accommodate the 180. Will they have parallel production lines, or just set up for a single capacity at a time?

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
I believe the body will be different in each vehicle to accommodate the 180.
The body isn't going to be different. The 180 will take up room from under the rear seats of the R1T and the room that would allow the third row of seats in R1S.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
The body isn't going to be different. The 180 will take up room from under the rear seats of the R1T and the room that would allow the third row of seats in R1S.
I would be surprised if there were any battery modules inside the top hat as that would split the pack into 2 pieces preventing the top hat from simply dropping in on top of the skateboard. That would seem to imply there will be a difference in the floor pan at least.

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
If you look on the Rivian site at the picture of the skateboard and of the R1S side view, you will see the batteries are all forward of the rear axle, but the third row seat backs are behind the axle. There will be a need with three rows of seats to provide legroom just in front of the axle. The shorter battery pack will provide that room.

Sponsored

Blaze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sl55, a6
Occupation
Sales
Quick question! I paid my deposit on 11/26/18 and received an email confirmation but I don’t see an order # or anything similar. Any idea where I could find additional information? Thank you!

thrill

First Name
billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3s, (r1t)
Quick question! I paid my deposit on 11/26/18 and received an email confirmation but I don’t see an order # or anything similar. Any idea where I could find additional information? Thank you!
Blaze, after this knowledge became public Rivian removed the ability to see the order number.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Rivian never intentionally shared order #s and they have updated their web site to conceal the information that had recently been found hiding in the page source code.

Based on your pre-order date and what others have reported here, you are most certainly within the first 600 people to pre-order. However, if you read through some of the threads on this forum regarding production/delivery dates, you will see that your order # is only one of several factors that will determine your delivery date. The choice of R1T or R1S, battery pack size and other options along with how quickly you convert your pre-order into an order once given the opportunity will all influence your vehicle's delivery date.

Blaze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sl55, a6
Occupation
Sales
Rivian never intentionally shared order #s and they have updated their web site to conceal the information that had recently been found hiding in the page source code.

Based on your pre-order date and what others have reported here, you are most certainly within the first 600 people to pre-order. However, if you read through some of the threads on this forum regarding production/delivery dates, you will see that your order # is only one of several factors that will determine your delivery date. The choice of R1T or R1S, battery pack size and other options along with how quickly you convert your pre-order into an order once given the opportunity will all influence your vehicle's delivery date.
Ok thanks very much. I thought I was going crazy.

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
I'm sure this has been asked and answered already, but anyone hear of any lease/subscription (month to month, or year to year) plans for the R1T?

I was looking to lease, but haven't heard anything concrete about ownership plans.

Sponsored

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired
I'm sure this has been asked and answered already, but anyone hear of any lease/subscription (month to month, or year to year) plans for the R1T?

I was looking to lease, but haven't heard anything concrete about ownership plans.
Here’s a thread that discusses financing, leasing, and subscriptions. They haven’t confirmed a subscription program, but have said there will be leasing and financing.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/financing.652/

Slock221b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Toyota Tundra Crewmax/'17 Mazda Miata RF
Please post the date of your preorder, and use the directions below to find your Order #, then post it in this thread.

FOUND IT! You better do it quick before they update the website.
  • Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
  • Right click to view source
  • Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
  • See snippet below for details on location (red font is my emphasis)
Mine from 12/19/2018 is 4037.

Snippet from source code:
"
<div class="step" data-step="thank-you">
<div class="step__sections">
<div class="section">
<div class="section__header os-header">
<svg class="icon-svg icon-svg--color-accent icon-svg--size-48 os-header__hanging-icon" aria-hidden="true" focusable="false"> <use xlink:href="#checkmark" /> </svg>
<div class="os-header__heading">
<span class="os-order-number">
Order #4037
</span>
<h2 class="os-header__title" id="main-header" tabindex="-1">
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>

Please post the date of your preorder, and use the directions below to find your Order #, then post it in this thread.

FOUND IT! You better do it quick before they update the website.
  • Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
  • Right click to view source
  • Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
  • See snippet below for details on location (red font is my emphasis)
Mine from 12/19/2018 is 4037.

Snippet from source code:
"
<div class="step" data-step="thank-you">
<div class="step__sections">
<div class="section">
<div class="section__header os-header">
<svg class="icon-svg icon-svg--color-accent icon-svg--size-48 os-header__hanging-icon" aria-hidden="true" focusable="false"> <use xlink:href="#checkmark" /> </svg>
<div class="os-header__heading">
<span class="os-order-number">
Order #4037
</span>
<h2 class="os-header__title" id="main-header" tabindex="-1">
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>
</div>"

Alright, I also have enough data to show trending over time. Maybe @johnking can work his magic again with production estimates...might be good to run a few different attrition & production volume scenarios.

20200728_2243.png

Looks like the website data already happened. I am not able to fine the view details link on my order configuration e-mail. Just placed my orders last Thursday after spending some significant time reviewing the R1T. Coming from a 2018 Toyota Tundra Crewmax limited.
[TD]</div>"[/TD]
Alright, I also have enough data to show trending over time. Maybe @johnking can work his magic again with production estimates...might be good to run a few different attrition & production volume scenarios.

20200728_2243.png

MilliM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Polestar 2
Just cancelled my Mach E preorder today...so I'm down to the R1S and the Cybertruck. Based on what I can see here I'm probably around 10k in line from an order number perspective (4/17/19), whereas I'm about 2,200 for the Cybertruck (I ordered as fast as I could when the address went up during the reveal). I wonder which will be ready first...

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just cancelled my Mach E preorder today...so I'm down to the R1S and the Cybertruck. Based on what I can see here I'm probably around 10k in line from an order number perspective (4/17/19), whereas I'm about 2,200 for the Cybertruck (I ordered as fast as I could when the address went up during the reveal). I wonder which will be ready first...
My money is on Rivian being first, I don't think we'll see CTs until 2022.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.