electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Are you looking for a direct-fit aftermarket wheel for your truck, but not keen on all the off-road styles that are out there? Whether you are planning to pound the pavement or just want to set your truck apart from the rest of the pack, Variant now has you covered with their SXX-1P forged monoblock wheel for the street.

Each wheel is milled to order out of a solid piece of forged aerospace grade aluminum. Their lightweight construction reduces rotating mass, which provides performance gains in range and acceleration.

Given their semi-custom nature, these wheels are machined specifically to fit the Rivian R1S and R1T. This means a factory offset, OEM fit, and no rubbing. Mounting hardware requirements are then as simple as a set of aftermarket conical lug nuts.

To help launch these wheels, we will be offering free shipping on all wheel orders at Electruck4x4.com. All Variant Wheel orders in particular will also include a free set of black or chrome lug nuts (an additional $60 value). This offer is valid through the month of January - No discount code needed.

Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com ?hash=ec21808ef5b80c17c930eef8c4039624
Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com DSC00216

Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com DSC00197-scaled
Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com VARIANTWheels_SXX_20x11-1pc_SatinGunmetal_STD-3000px-980x980

Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com DSC00228
Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Dang these look sick for a "street vibe". Kind of reminds me of some of the minitrucks I've seen.

staytuned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
And a great price for forged wheels. All I need to see are some more pics of the color options to decide which

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
And a great price for forged wheels. All I need to see are some more pics of the color options to decide which
@staytuned , shoot me a DM with the colors you are interested i and I'll track them down for you.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

That price is per each wheel, not a set of 4? 😮
I'd *probably* consider these wheels if there was some ultra high performance rubber included at that price point. But such tires don't exist for the size and weight of the Rivian.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Are you looking for a direct-fit aftermarket wheel for your truck, but not keen on all the off-road styles that are out there? Whether you are planning to pound the pavement or just want to set your truck apart from the rest of the pack, Variant now has you covered with their SXX-1P forged monoblock wheel for the street.

Each wheel is milled to order out of a solid piece of forged aerospace grade aluminum. Their lightweight construction reduces rotating mass, which provides performance gains in range and acceleration.

Given their semi-custom nature, these wheels are machined specifically to fit the Rivian R1S and R1T. This means a factory offset, OEM fit, and no rubbing. Mounting hardware requirements are then as simple as a set of aftermarket conical lug nuts.

To help launch these wheels, we will be offering free shipping on all wheel orders at Electruck4x4.com. All Variant Wheel orders in particular will also include a free set of black or chrome lug nuts (an additional $60 value). This offer is valid through the month of January - No discount code needed.

?hash=ec21808ef5b80c17c930eef8c4039624.jpg
DSC00216.jpg

DSC00197-scaled.jpg
VARIANTWheels_SXX_20x11-1pc_SatinGunmetal_STD-3000px-980x980.jpg

DSC00228.jpg
@electruck4x4 Are the free lug nuts titanium? Steel would go counter to the light weight argument for going forged.

Edit: Also, can you get these with a blank center cap? Not interested in advertising for Variant.

Last edited:

staytuned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
If that price were for a set it would be. $6500+ for just wheels is pretty steep
Admittedly, I did not read the fine print. :confused:

That said… it’s in the ballpark of some Vossens in 22”, and load would be a question, where these are designed for it.

They still have my attention, but that’s a different household finance conversation compared to “buy-it-now!”

Satin black or bronze would be what im after with this look

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Admittedly, I did not read the fine print. :confused:

That said… it’s in the ballpark of some Vossens in 22”, and load would be a question, where these are designed for it.

They still have my attention, but that’s a different household finance conversation compared to “buy-it-now!”

Satin black or bronze would be what im after with this look
They’re a similar construction and caliber as Vossens. Let me see what I can do about getting photos of the other colors. This wheel in particular is so new that there may not be any out there yet. If that turns out to be the case, we’ll figure something out be it photoshop, powder coat swatches, etc.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
@staytuned , @Donald Stanfield , we’re working on a set of satin black SXX-1P’s right now. I can send you some photos of those wheels once they are complete, but it will be a few weeks.

In the meantime, here are satin black and bronze on one of their other wheels.
Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com 5A3B57FE-3216-4BA1-8654-B7D8EBBDC482
Rivian R1T R1S Direct-fit Variant forged aluminum performance street wheels for Rivian now available at Electruck4x4.com 7E854C74-F6EC-4813-888D-32F2074A2833

As far as center cap: it is possible to have them made blank or in any engraved design you’d like. (One of the benefits of buying a semi-custom wheel). However, both options would be one-off and involve an up charge.

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any other question!

Spork8

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

?hash=ec21808ef5b80c17c930eef8c4039624.jpg
DSC00216.jpg

DSC00197-scaled.jpg
VARIANTWheels_SXX_20x11-1pc_SatinGunmetal_STD-3000px-980x980.jpg

DSC00228.jpg
"Each wheel is milled to order out of a solid piece of forged aerospace grade aluminum"

Do you mean cast aluminum? Or was it forged into a block? Yes, there is a massive difference.

Also since there is no such thing as aerospace/aircraft/military grade aluminum, what alloy is this made from? I'm going to assume it is 6000 series due to how common it is.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
"Each wheel is milled to order out of a solid piece of forged aerospace grade aluminum"

Do you mean cast aluminum? Or was it forged into a block? Yes, there is a massive difference.

Also since there is no such thing as aerospace/aircraft/military grade aluminum, what alloy is this made from? I'm going to assume it is 6000 series due to how common it is.
Thanks for the question. They are milled out of forged monoblocks of 6061-T6 aluminum.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
@staytuned , @Donald Stanfield , we’re working on a set of satin black SXX-1P’s right now. I can send you some photos of those wheels once they are complete, but it will be a few weeks.

In the meantime, here are satin black and bronze on one of their other wheels.
5A3B57FE-3216-4BA1-8654-B7D8EBBDC482.png
7E854C74-F6EC-4813-888D-32F2074A2833.png

As far as center cap: it is possible to have them made blank or in any engraved design you’d like. (One of the benefits of buying a semi-custom wheel). However, both options would be one-off and involve an up charge.

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any other question!
Any chance of getting this style for the truck?
Sponsored