Sponsored

Black Rhino Voltaic Rims Now in Stock - Free Shipping!

Alpha456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Black Rhino has upped their game when it comes to Rivian wheels by introducing the Voltaic. This wheel is made of forged 6061-T6 aluminum and designed for the harshest off-road abuse you can throw at it. It's also 6 pounds lighter than the stock Rivian 20-inch, which means greater efficiency and longer range.

Electruck4x4.com now has these awesome new wheels in stock and is offering free shipping through the month of November. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your truck's looks and performance, while gaining even more range for off-road fun. Check them out now.

Rivian R1T R1S Black Rhino Voltaic Rims Now in Stock - Free Shipping! unnamed (1)
Sponsored

R1Thor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23QM R1T, Limestone + Ocean Coast, 21" & UBS
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering Lead
Clubs

Looks good!
I took a chance on the Atomic Wheels AW10 pre-order. If for some reason they fall through, these will be my backup plan.

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Looks good!
I took a chance on the Atomic Wheels AW10 pre-order. If for some reason they fall through, these will be my backup plan.
Sounds great! Let us know how it goes. We're ready and would be happy to ship a set off to you ASAP if you opt to go that route.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Those are nice looking wheels!

Reactions: Jac

Calisoulla

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Restaurant owner
Clubs

they are nice I was about to purchase
but realized a lot of r1s owners will be purchasing and won't really set mine apart from the rest
which is why we buy diff wheels
ill wait to see what else is released

Sponsored

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Not 100% sold on aesthetics. Once I thought of manhole covers, can’t unsee. Would like to see more designs carried over for the R1; Boxer, Chamber, etc.

jemkewl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Pretty sure the black rhino wheels are made by https://www.wheelpros.com/wheels

There may be other options you like, if you like these.
No. Read their “about us” page. They are wholesale distributors, not manufacturers. And, industry-wide, there aren’t many proper fitting options available for the R1 (less than a dozen or so). Like most retailer/vendor sites, Wheel Pros' filtered results on their site are all wrong, since they only take into consideration of bolt pattern. Not offset. Not brake clearance.

If you see any wheels with moderate to extreme amount of dish to them, it's most likely a bogus search/fitment result. Ones where the face (or disc) of the wheel is almost flush with rim are more plausible.

Last edited:

R1 Lime

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Ordered! Can’t wait to get them on my limestone R1S. Will post pictures hopefully soon

Sponsored

TPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Toyota Sequoia, KTM 690 Enduro R
Can anyone confirm whether these wheels will cause rubbing with the stock 275/65/20 AT tire size? Specifically in Sport Low (not lowest) with spirited driving. Anyone have pics of the gunmetal version on an R1S?

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Can anyone confirm whether these wheels will cause rubbing with the stock 275/65/20 AT tire size? Specifically in Sport Low (not lowest) with spirited driving. Anyone have pics of the gunmetal version on an R1S?
The customer feedback we've received is "there is some rubbing on bumps and when you're turning hard at lowest, but haven't noticed any rubbing on low yet even with high speed bumps."

Whataboykie!

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Audi SQ5,
Occupation
Tired
Clubs

The customer feedback we've received is "there is some rubbing on bumps and when you're turning hard at lowest, but haven't noticed any rubbing on low yet even with high speed bumps."
I just don't see why they should rub! I have 285/60/20's on my truck, and even on the lowest setting in Sport mode, my wheels don't rub at all.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Advertising Circus
I just don't see why they should rub! I have 285/60/20's on my truck, and even on the lowest setting in Sport mode, my wheels don't rub at all.
You have these wheels or wheels with +35mm offset?
Sponsored