Sponsored

Changing R1S Configuration After Lock-In

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Check to see if your shop access now shows inventory available.

Some folks have been reporting they’re able to see inventory in the shop when before it was all empty.
Sponsored

OP
OP
INeedARivian

INeedARivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 RAV4 Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Clubs

Check to see if your shop access now shows inventory available.

Some folks have been reporting they’re able to see inventory in the shop when before it was all empty.
Yeah we got shop access back last night! 249 configurations when we looked! Must have been a technical thing?

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Yeah we got shop access back last night! 249 configurations when we looked! Must have been a technical thing?
I think so. Couple folks mentioned Rivian was working on fixing this issue for folks with confirmed reservations.

hopefully you see some quad configuration and some launch editions.

OP
OP
INeedARivian

INeedARivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 RAV4 Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Clubs

I think so. Couple folks mentioned Rivian was working on fixing this issue for folks with confirmed reservations.

Lots of quad but no launch that I've seen yet.

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T

I think it’s for everyone. Somehow there are no vehicles available in the shop for someone in Portland, Oregon which has to be an error. I was just trying to browse and can’t get anything to come up.

Mantou

First Name
Jah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Model S, 2021 Model Y, 2018 Model 3
Here's their exact reply to me and I took delivery on Nov 11. Locked in a model but didn't notice it wasn't PERFORMANCE dual motor.

But having driven the car for the last two weeks I don't think it matters to me anymore since I'm perfectly happy with all purpose mode.

To align with our current policy, when confirming/locking in your order, you were presented with an actionable item to check a box of understanding.​
This necessary actionable item informed you that upon confirmation/selection and checking for understanding, your deposit becomes nonrefundable and that you are unable to make any changes to the configuration after the order is confirmed.​
Since your order is confirmed we have a few options moving forward:​
1.) Proceed with taking delivery of the current R1S VIN assigned to your account.​
2.) We can cancel this preorder in which your deposit is non-refundable. If you would like to take delivery again in the future, you would place a new reservation.​
Sponsored