Sponsored

Cargo Cross bars expected delivery for Canadians?

Driftdriven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & BMW iX
Just wondering if any Canadian owners received their crossbars? I took delivery March 31 and was told by my guide that the cross bars would be shipped separately on top of waiting till summer to get the manual tonneau cover as they are still manufacturing them.
Sponsored

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Just wondering if any Canadian owners received their crossbars? I took delivery March 31 and was told by my guide that the cross bars would be shipped separately on top of waiting till summer to get the manual tonneau cover as they are still manufacturing them.
I took delivery the same day and my crossbars showed up (with UPS) earlier this week. The guides should be able to look into it if you haven't heard anything.

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Mine arrived about two weeks after I picked up my R1T. Never got any shipping notification either. UPS guy just showed up one day. Luckily I was working from home to receive them.

OP
OP

Driftdriven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & BMW iX
Thanks all. I have asked my guide twice now for some information and he finally looked into it and said it wasn't on the purchase order. For some reason, it was removed during the US to CAD pricing. I have to order from the site and they only ship to US address. At least I have a mailbox at the border.
Sponsored

Last edited: