Sponsored

Cadillac Lyriq.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I was just guessing a frunk storage tub isn't provided because of heat the may be created when charging at their advertised speeds, heat rises. GM is a little sensitive to charging fires right now, I'm ok losing a frunk if it helps cooling when charging.

This video is also where I noticed it has small door handles on the front doors, similar to the Mach E, which does make it look easier to pull open the front doors.
Yea, you’re probably correct on the frunk. The onboard charger likely puts out a lot of heat. I too noticed the small door handle, which he doesn’t use, and also noticed that the button to open the door which looks like a fake door handle actually deflects inward, I thought it was touch sensitive. I think they could have designed that to look more discrete like the Mach E. I also liked the wide screen time lapse screen savers. They looked pretty cool in the videos. First time I’ve seen them.
Sponsored

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I mean, the lyric is only 64" tall. It's basically a stretched ID.4 that's still 2 rows. The efficiency makes sense. But it's not spectacular.
in actuality, it’s really a station wagon. But that nomenclature is forbidden now, everything must be an SUV or crossover.