Cadillac Lyriq - debut edition orders accepted

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60
Just placed an order for Lyriq Debut edition at Fremont Cadillac and was told to expect the car before March. High chance to get it in February. No dealer markup or adjustments, it was at MSRP.

If anyone in Bay Area interested reach out to Max at Fremont Cadillac.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Same here. MSRP. No ADM, or packing with ridiculous add ons like Nitofill. Let’s see if they stick to their word. Maybe Cadillac is threatening pulling future allocation if a dealer pulls shenanigans and gives them bad press. GM can’t afford to screw up this product launch after the Bolt debacle

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I do find the Lyriq to be an incredibly appealing option over all, though I’m still a little concerned it’s smaller than I’d want it to be. I really hope they come out with a higher performance version in the future.

According to a poster on Reddit, black exterior or interior for the Lyriq will delay delivery into the fall. Did either of you hear that from your dealer?

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I do find the Lyriq to be an incredibly appealing option over all, though I’m still a little concerned it’s smaller than I’d want it to be. I really hope they come out with a higher performance version in the future.

According to a poster on Reddit, black exterior or interior for the Lyriq will delay delivery into the fall. Did either of you hear that from your dealer?
Yes. Silver with gray interior only, black exterior or interior will delay delivery. And I was the poster on Reddit! Lol.

OP
OP

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60
Same here, Satin Metallic with Cool Grey interior.

Sponsored

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
Stellar black metallic with sky cool grey interior. I must say, the experience with Cadillac has been stellar! They immediately had my dealer in touch with me within a couple weeks(??) after the launch and they have made multiple phone, text and email contacts. The difference in communication is night and day.

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
Stellar black metallic with sky cool grey interior. I must say, the experience with Cadillac has been stellar! They immediately had my dealer in touch with me within a couple weeks(??) after the launch and they have made multiple phone, text and email contacts. The difference in communication is night and day.
My experience has been great too. I wish I could follow through with my Lyriq debut edition, but I ordered it as backup to my Rivian pre-order. Now that my Rivian has a "supposedly" delivery date of March/April, I'll end up losing my Lyriq reservation. I plan to keep it until the last order date though, which is Dec. 17th, then get a refund. Hopefully Rivian will come through, with no more delays, or I will once again be making a bad decision.

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
My experience has been great too. I wish I could follow through with my Lyriq debut edition, but I ordered it as backup to my Rivian pre-order. Now that my Rivian has a "supposedly" delivery date of March/April, I'll end up losing my Lyriq reservation. I plan to keep it until the last order date though, which is Dec. 17th, then get a refund. Hopefully Rivian will come through, with no more delays, or I will once again be making a bad decision.
I will end up with both, I fully believe my Rivian April delivery date will slide again. Rivian has become my back-up purchase.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I’d keep the Lyriq reservation and complete the order process. You can refuse delivery when the car arrives and get your $100 back.

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

Just placed an order for Lyriq Debut edition at Fremont Cadillac and was told to expect the car before March. High chance to get it in February. No dealer markup or adjustments, it was at MSRP.

If anyone in Bay Area interested reach out to Max at Fremont Cadillac.
In what year? Early 2023?

According to their website ordering will not be available until summer 2022. You have a reservation to order. Once you actually order your deposit will increase and technically be non-refundable.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FullNelsonAZ

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Suburban, Chevy Spark EV, Cadillac XT4
Just completed the order process for my fiancé’s Lyriq Debut Edition in Phoenix. The dealer rep read the information from Cadillac to me. Stated that all orders will be entered in to the production system in February 22 with deliveries expected for metallic in June/July 22 and Black following in August /September 22. Out the door with 22” wheel option is going to be $61K.

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

Just completed the order process for my fiancé’s Lyriq Debut Edition in Phoenix. The dealer rep read the information from Cadillac to me. Stated that all orders will be entered in to the production system in February 22 with deliveries expected for metallic in June/July 22 and Black following in August /September 22. Out the door with 22” wheel option is going to be $61K.
Have you read the Cadillac Lyriq website?

https://www.cadillac.com/electric/w...ncept/electric-vehicles/lyriq-reveal-fvp.html

I think your dealer is pulling your leg.

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent

FullNelsonAZ

First Name
James