Sponsored

Ben Sullins: Rivian R1T First Drive - I ALMOST PASSED OUT!

wizardwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vroom vroom
Wow I think this was the most thorough video I've seen yet. Spectacular initial review of the R1T.

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
Wow I think this was the most thorough video I've seen yet. Spectacular initial review of the R1T.

May have to watch it now, the title was so clickbaity I skipped it

Edit: watched it. Best one yet. Like that he actually showed colors. Him sitting in Forest Edge has me tempted again.

Last edited:

Smithery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX 100D, XC70, Cooper S JCW, R1T Large
I LMFO'ed at 8:40 with the Doug DeMiro popup, and my wife now thinks I'm insane.

Sponsored

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I LMFO'ed at 8:40 with the Doug DeMiro popup, and my wife now thinks I'm insane.
There was another review video posted where they talked about showing the "quirks and features" as an obvious Doug reference. Had a good chuckle.

Temerarius

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model X, 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Sr. Program Manager
I enjoy watching how they all interact. Most seem to have had a good time. (Minus the poor Transport Evolved presenter.. she did not fair well with the altitude.)

It does make me wonder, who got stuck in the truck with the Bloomberg reviewer... that must have been fun...

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I enjoy watching how they all interact. Most seem to have had a good time. (Minus the poor Transport Evolved presenter.. she did not fair well with the altitude.)

It does make me wonder, who got stuck in the truck with the Bloomberg reviewer... that must have been fun...
I think she got stuffed in the gear tunnel for the trip, and that's why she's bitter.
Sponsored