Attrition Rate of Pre-Order Holders? Observation

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
I've heard total ordered Pre-Orders of 40-50K, maybe many more, but no one in the public truly knows. Just thinking, if you are a Pre-Order holder, many of us have been here since 2018, you're most likely actively watching and waiting, reading everything you can get your hands on. Just an observation, on the "Sizing up the R1T", the latest release on Rivian Stories. As of this morning, only 9,691 viewers have looked at it, per the counter in the upper corner. If Rivian really has 50,000 Pre-Orders are only 20% actively following Rivian?
Sponsored

fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z06, GT-350
I've heard total ordered Pre-Orders of 40-50K, maybe many more, but no one in the public truly knows. Just thinking, if you are a Pre-Order holder, many of us have been here since 2018, you're most likely actively watching and waiting, reading everything you can get your hands on. Just an observation, on the "Sizing up the R1T", the latest release on Rivian Stories. As of this morning, only 9,691 viewers have looked at it, per the counter in the upper corner. If Rivian really has 50,000 Pre-Orders are only 20% actively following Rivian?
If you don't click the 'Enjoy' button the counter does not increment. Many viewers may not be doing that.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

If you don't click the 'Enjoy' button the counter does not increment. Many viewers may not be doing that.
There are also times when I do click it that I get an error that states, "Click Limit Reached" or something to that effect.

I think the more interesting metric is their YouTube subscribership is only 71,3XX total subscribers, yet their Instagram account is almost quadruple that at 264,000 followers. The Rivian marketing analysts have obviously figured out where to maximize viewership.

Just my takeaway...

Last edited:

Interferon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100DL
I’m a preorder and I don’t often look at any of that stuff . I just want my truck and I’ll figure out the details in the last few days. Lol
Is this scotty killmer the mechanic guy on Youtube?
Sponsored