Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

Nermal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Miata, 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Q5
Just got guide first guide contact via email. Intro call scheduled for tomorrow.

I'd been told April/May delivery so sorry to chime in to March/April thread but thought guide contact would be an interesting data point since I see some with March/April have not been contacted yet.

Config Update is still available so probably not as close to delivery as some others who were just contacted.

4/19 Order date, LE, BM, LG, 20, Reinforced Underbody Shield (sorry I just couldn't do the TLA for that)

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I’ve been in regular contact with my Guide since 6/2021 and even reached out to him last week. I was told I’m still on track for March/April delivery, but it’s a little worrisome seeing only BM interiors getting delivered. I have OC, so I’m crossing my fingers they’re running batches right now.
Is that for an R1T?

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
Guide sent an email today, I have scheduled the introduction call for tomorrow.

Sponsored

Dreamwater

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Suburban Z71, 1977 CJ5, 2011 Infinity M37
Just finished with my Guide Will. I was his first customer contact. He started 5-6 months ago and got his R1T 3 months ago.

After reading this thread last night, i clicked on the ? on my home page and it showed a Rivian Guide. I emailed him at 8am this morning, he responded at 11am and we spoke at 4 pm. He said 3-6 weeks.

2/19 LE R1T, BM, Blue, 20" wheels - Houston

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
I received a Guide email earlier this afternoon. My call is scheduled for in the morning. Okay, I'm officially happy. I finally have a Guide. ?

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
Just finished call with my Guide and final configuration on R1T done. Preliminary Buyers Agreement signed via Docusign. 3-4 weeks delivery, but told to be ready at any time.

R1T, LE, LG, BM Dec. 6, 2018 AZ
Congratulations! So you had no problem with the PBA showing the wrong price? Still awaiting mine getting fixed.....

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Why the pricing isn't fixed is beyond me.......but I went with good faith that this will be rectified prior to me wiring the funds.......:headbang:

Sponsored

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
My Guide showed up in my account yesterday so I texted her and she said she'd check on the status of my vehicle. Got an email today to schedule our intro call for Monday. Hoping that's a good sign given how fast things are moving in Seattle!

(July 2019 reservation, R1T LE, LG, BM, 20" AT, with the works)

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

Is that for an R1T?
The March/April delivery timeframe is for the R1T, but I have an April/May delivery timeframe for the R1S as of right now. I'm contemplating holding out for the max battery for the R1S though.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
The March/April delivery timeframe is for the R1T, but I have an April/May delivery timeframe for the R1S as of right now. I'm contemplating holding out for the max battery for the R1S though.
Wow you must be an early order. I ordered May 2019 and have a May-June for R1s LE. I know location is also a factor but I am 18 miles from the Brooklyn center.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
I received a Guide email earlier this afternoon. My call is scheduled for in the morning. Okay, I'm officially happy. I finally have a Guide. ?
Nice CC. I feel like that is that is first time in a while you have been grooved on the big R. Glad to see. Godspeed!
Sponsored