Angry RAM TRX drivers last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Guess you aren't going to answer my question about who was arguing for a flat earth. Maybe you'll get lucky and those people rolling coal will just identify their diesels as EVs and climate change will be solved.
Just an example of a group of people that o know to be idiots but don’t have to meet them individually to determine they are idiots.
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Just an example of a group of people that o know to be idiots but don’t have to meet them individually to determine they are idiots.
I don’t think it’s a very wise idea for you to determine who is and who isn’t an idiot but you do you.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I don’t think it’s a very wise idea for you to determine who is and who isn’t an idiot but you do you.
Yep will do. You do you too. I can think people are idiots if they believe the earth is flat. Not that much of a stretch.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
Yep will do. You do you too. I can think people are idiots if they believe the earth is flat. Not that much of a stretch.
Personally I think that I can learn from just about every person on this planet and even though they might be wrong about something it doesn’t negate the rest of their ideas or their value as a person nor their standing in society.

I will continue to do me, it’s nice to not be burdened with constant hatred or Dismissal of entire groups of people because they don’t think exactly like I do.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Personally I think that I can learn from just about every person on this planet and even though they might be wrong about something it doesn’t negate the rest of their ideas or their value as a person nor their standing in society.

I will continue to do me, it’s nice to not be burdened with constant hatred or Dismissal of entire groups of people because they don’t think exactly like I do.
I agree that we can learn from everyone. But blatantly ignoring science and truth puts them at an automatic skepietism.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

or Dismissal of entire groups of people because they don’t think exactly like I do.
You're definitely doing this if you make jokes about what someone identifies as and their preferred pronouns. I'm sure you'll learn from me pointing this out though.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
You're definitely doing this if you make jokes about what someone identifies as and their preferred pronouns. I'm sure you'll learn from me pointing this out though.
As I already said that means next to nothing coming from someone who's willing to equate someone rolling coal with one of the worst atrocities in human history. I know you won't learn because despite how many times I've pointed out how hateful that is you don't seem to care. I am having fun with your hypocrisy though.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
I agree that we can learn from everyone. But blatantly ignoring science and truth puts them at an automatic skepietism.
The more science you know the harder it is to declare a universal truth. Life isn't nearly as simple as simple minds would like it to be.

Sponsored

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Sure, if we ignore things like funding and censorship.
Ok I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Science is the only real truth that humans have. It’s out there for anyone to repeat any experiments and verify unlike political opinions.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
Ok I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Science is the only real truth that humans have. It’s out there for anyone to repeat any experiments and verify unlike political opinions.
Are you denying that science can be influenced through either money, political pressure or censorship? Better let Galileo and Semmelweis know.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.