Sponsored

Amazon Van Impact on R1T & R1S Production?

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
Well, do the right thing and give up your place in the queue...we'll all respect you for it :cool: and look forward to getting ours...
BS. Sounds like whining to me. You will get yours if and when Rivian releases the trucks.

I also call BS on all the Covid delays BS.

at this point, if they could start production they would. Somethings wrong. pre-orders folks just don’t know it yet. They have your money they know what’s wrong and they are telling you.

what you hear is… oh did you see our kitchen?,,,,,
Sponsored

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
BS. Sounds like whining to me. You will get yours if and when Rivian releases the trucks.

I also call BS on all the Covid delays BS.

at this point, if they could start production they would. Somethings wrong. pre-orders folks just don’t know it yet. They have your money they know what’s wrong and they are telling you.

what you hear is… oh did you see our kitchen?,,,,,
Your beloved Tesla was just as forthcoming on the multiple delays on the S/X refresh and the entire cancellation of the Plaid+.
But those that worship at the altar of Elon have two sets of standards. One for Tesla and one for everyone else.

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
Your beloved Tesla was just as forthcoming on the multiple delays on the S/X refresh and the entire cancellation of the Plaid+.
But those that worship at the altar of Elon have two sets of standards. One for Tesla and one for everyone else.
True. I dont worship him. I thinks he’s amazing but I’m the first to call BS off his mess ups.
case in point. Currently Musk thinks the future is driverless cars. I call BS. He is installing the stupid yoke steering wheel and removing the Column stock controls. Totally stupid. He is anticipating all his cars won’t need driver intervention. He’s been committing a fraud on his buyers and investors with FSD. Its a fraud.

so… no need to lump me in with all the Elon can do can do wrong cult members. I’m not a member.

I can think for myself. I have A brain.

I call them as I see them.
boom.

Sponsored

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
But you work for them (sorta)?
I get that they are doing these things and I believe it's coming to a tipping point
What about EBAY you can always sell there
As pointed out Rivian needs the $ even if it must come from your Devil
Look at Tesla it had what seemed to be endless amount of money to fund it in the beginning yet there were points of near collapse
After recent Shenanigans by Amazon yes it is a bummer that Rivian must be associated but I think it's obvious without them it would be tough
And as you do I use Amazon
So we all deal with this Devil
As said before Rivian taking advantage of the opportunity
If sellers want change they should all go back to Ebay and force change
You as a seller said you are still there so why are you giving Rivian a hard time
Practice what you Preach
Just Saying

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Well, that certainly sucks! I hope your wife came through the accident without injury.

I know others have talked about timing the arrival of their Rivians to coincide with the end of a lease or the sale of another vehicle. I know I'd love to see mine show up while used cars are still commanding a premium, should I decide to get rid of my daily driver. All that said, in the grand scheme of things, I just hope everyone's healthy and ready to enjoy your Rivian soon, very soon.....

Take care!

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
I’m sorry to hear about your wife’s accident. Glad she’s ok.

Tesla FSD will never be good enough to solve all the instant problems drivers face every second of every day. It just won't happen.

the old story goes like this… your driving on the street, and a bouncing ball comes out between two cars right in front of you… instinctively you cover the brake and focus hard looking for the most reasonable possibility… a kid chasing the ball. no way a computer can solve this isn’t time to save the kid. No way.

Heck my AP system on my 2017 top,of the line a model S is so bad it can’t even drive in the toll lane next to those little white thin deliniators without slaming on the brakes so hard I almost get rear ended. It’s a joke.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Admittedly a crumby photo, but... (for context, this was posted to facebook by the OP at 8AM in Normal, IL)

Rivian R1T R1S Amazon Van Impact on R1T & R1S Production? 1625749523447

Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I finally saw one this morning on a flatbed truck about a mile from the Rivian offices. It's the first sighting I've had of any Rivian product. No photo, but it was the typical dark blue wrap (unbranded) that's been sighted recently.
Sponsored