Sponsored

Access to R1T shop, standard battery, dual motor configured?

ye3hawp0ny

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Long time luker, first time posting. Exciting to see rivian ramp up deliveries. I am a post March 2022 pre order, March 16 2022 to be exact and I have a standard battery dual motor configured R1T slated for July-Dec 2024 delivery. To my surprise, I got an email about confirming my delivery address for R1T shop access. Anyone get a similar email? I would love to get into a pre March 2022 pricing if I can. I have two service centers located within 40 miles from me. For those with R1T shop access is it a one time period or do they continuously invite you when there is inventory?
Sponsored

Singletracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T w/AT 20”
I received the same email, today. Not sure why. I am a pre-March 2022 preorder holder. For several reasons, I have yet to confirm my R1T configuration.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

For those with R1T shop access is it a one time period or do they continuously invite you when there is inventory?
I had R1 Shop access for about a month and just lost it. Reached out to my guide and they said early invitations expired, but supposedly they aren't doing that anymore. Which just begs the question why they couldn't set all existing invites to the shop to not expire, but so it goes. Hoping I get shop access again soon.
Sponsored