Sponsored

3rd Row Design / Cargo Area Photos?

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Another week, still nothing…Maybe we will learn something in a video tweet from RJ now that he has his?
Up to now all the communication has been that the R1S was not yet finalized or in production.
I still don't believe it is truly in full production and they just wanted to be able to say they started production and delivery for the shareholders.
But regardless, they said it is in production so there really is no excuse to not give all the information. ?‍♂

I had been losing some of my excitement awhile back with all the delays and lack of communication, but the real life photos and hands on from others on this forum did an awesome job of building the excitement back up. Great job everyone!

Unfortunately the R1S has pretty much been MIA from any communications or photos for a LONG time.
Really hoping we start to see new information and photos of the R1S especially if they can be at hubs soon!

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer
Up to now all the communication has been that the R1S was not yet finalized or in production.
I still don't believe it is truly in full production and they just wanted to be able to say they started production and delivery for the shareholders.
But regardless, they said it is in production so there really is no excuse to not give all the information. ?‍♂

I had been losing some of my excitement awhile back with all the delays and lack of communication, but the real life photos and hands on from others on this forum did an awesome job of building the excitement back up. Great job everyone!

Unfortunately the R1S has pretty much been MIA from any communications or photos for a LONG time.
Really hoping we start to see new information and photos of the R1S especially if they can be at hubs soon!
I really got the feel from the call that the biggest reason they missed their numbers, was they were trying to integrate R1S production ahead of schedule.

Which puts to lie the "Not final" talking points. Any changes they make at this point will either be nearly un-noticeable, or push their production timeframe back by a time frame likely to be seen as unacceptable to their investors.

It should be, and likely is, final now. Not sure what reason they have for staying mum at this point.

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
Bump! Maybe they will publish the story this week?

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yet another week with no updates. It's just bizarre at this point.

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

R1S LE pre order holder since Dec 2018. Like you guys - dying to see more info on the R1S. The R1T pictures and videos have been awesome but I look forward to seeing things that are specific to my order. Especially since my delivery window is May-June!

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
R1S LE pre order holder since Dec 2018. Like you guys - dying to see more info on the R1S. The R1T pictures and videos have been awesome but I look forward to seeing things that are specific to my order. Especially since my delivery window is May-June!
I feel like Rj & Rivian lost love for R1S ?.
This is Crazy as we were told we will have R1S spec details shortly after R1T specs were released and we have none so far though RJ and CFO got their R1S delivered?

Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I feel like Rj & Rivian lost love for R1S ?.
This is Crazy as we were told we will have R1S spec details shortly after R1T specs were released and we have none so far though RJ and CFO got their R1S delivered?
I don't know that it was love lost, but they definitely focused on the R1T and made it the first priority at the expense of the R1S for the time being.

EzeE1o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Pilot. 2018 MB E300. 2012 Acura TSX 6mt
ah sorry for the noobness. I only just recently got in line and reserved an R1S. I did see one on the road last week near the South San Francisco service center. It was raining so couldnt get a clearer pic.

Rivian R1T R1S 3rd Row Design / Cargo Area Photos? 1641936183646

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Time to storm the castle (aka Normal, IL) ... Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare the torches and pitchforks!

Rivian R1T R1S 3rd Row Design / Cargo Area Photos? torches-and-pitchforks

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

Time to storm the castle (aka Normal, IL) ... Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare the torches and pitchforks!

torches-and-pitchforks.gif
Just took a trip out there with my kid between xmas and new years, scoped around the entire factory, parked in the employee parking lot and walked around for a bit - plenty of R1Ts, didn't see a single R1S. I don't think storming the plant will get us much right now

RideAlong

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Porsche Panamera S + 19 Ford F-150
Occupation
Dentist
Think butt on floor , thighs against chest , knees up to chin and feet that won't go under the second row. aka : uncomfortable as a vietcong hotbox and basically unusable for anyone over age 4. And being back there in a crash - yikes.
Sponsored