kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

This may or may not be new. I follow R1S so closely I always forget about R1T media. Either way could be a look of whats to come tomorrow.

Nothing to see here, move along...
Sponsored

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

my corp firewall blocks that... what is it?

aAlpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, 4Runner
This may or may not be new. I follow R1S so closely I always forget about R1T media. Either way could be a look of whats to come tomorrow.
Where/how did you find this? I haven't seen it anywhere else. Accidentally made public video? No audio, and what is "B Log Tow" and "B Log Frunk"?

Pedritho

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Prius 2000 Toyota 4Runner

I think this is the first time I have seen the action of closing the frunk. Looks like the button is located dead center. Been trying to look at photos in the past and never was able to see an indentation or anything that showed where the physical control was located.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Where/how did you find this? I haven't seen it anywhere else. Accidentally made public video? No audio, and what is "B Log Tow" and "B Log Frunk"?

B Log (Roll) are cuts some people dont use in videos. I assume the user meant B Roll or BLOG video (Stories) either way Id rather not blast anyone lol.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I think this is the first time I have seen the action of closing the frunk. Looks like the button is located dead center. Been trying to look at photos in the past and never was able to see an indentation or anything that showed where the physical control was located.
Yup. a few other goodies in there.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T

Definitely new. Nice find.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
The lack of audio is oddly bothersome to me.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
You guys see the lifting assembly for the front? Totally different than I recall seeing in other cars how it rotates up.

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
This Patagonia bag looked familiar...
Rivian R1T R1S New R1T video discovered w/ tow and frunk footage Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 4.49.08 PM

Looks like this could be some footage from the Texas to California journey over the past couple weeks with the Max Pack R1T that Bajadahl saw in Austin.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

This Patagonia bag looked familiar...
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 4.49.08 PM.png

Looks like this could be some footage from the Texas to California journey over the past couple weeks with the Max Pack R1T that Bajadahl saw in Austin.

It is I believe, I tracked their location/route going west and they visited some nice area's

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
If this is B roll, the. It’s just secondary footage that is shot to supplement the main footage. If this is true, we might have some good stuff coming our way!!!
Sponsored