Sponsored

RED CANYON Rivian Photos

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I am not saying they need to make it into a coupe type SUV but give it a slight slant to make it look a bit more streamlined, like what has been done with the Velar.

It is not going to eat into much space, other than compromising third row head space, which is not the best to begin with anyway.
Yeah, other than compromising third dog row head space, which is not the best to begin with. Some of us have big dogs and need that space but I get that may not apply to you.

But enough debate, this thread is about pictures!
Sponsored

aeroberner

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, R1T
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
My guide tells me I'm one of four out of 140 people he's currently dealing with that has Red Canyon selected. I'm the only one with RC and Forest Edge.
Anyone find any pictures of these together? Really hoping this looks sick.

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos FE and RC

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

FE and RC.jpg
I gave up and bought a RC/BM on the R1 shop. My guide said that this combo was very low on their priority list.

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order

FE and RC.jpg
Someone took delivery of this combo on Reddit, but no pics. I actually just switched to this combo today.

Thanksgramps

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac CTS V Sport
Finally settled on RC/BM after seeing it in Venice and these PPF rumors start. Has anyone put a stealth wrap on a RC?

Sponsored

Thanksgramps

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac CTS V Sport
"Lil Dave" posted this photo in a different thread.
tempImagejnr0zD.jpeg
This is great. Thank you for finding and posting. Obviously not an ideal pic in the rain, but on first impressions I think I prefer the glossy look. Now I can save $$ on the full wrap and just get the front once it's offered.

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
Red Canyon looks more and more like the way to go. Great travel in different lighting conditions. Tough choice matte v. gloss. I tend to prefer matte, but gloss has some advantages. One is that you can go with a thicker PPF on the areas with highest vulnerability to road damage. On the other hand, matte hides dust and minor paint imperfections.

When I chose matte for my solid black Model S, I did so after I had the chance to see one in matte and one in gloss back-to-back. I don't think I'll have that option for the R1T.

Gassious

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Mercedes Benz GL550
Clubs

Can anyone post more pics of a Canyon Red Stealth/Matte wrapped? I'm curious how it looks now especially with the Xpel discount. I'm hoping that Rivian/Xpel will offer a discounted full Ultimate plus gloss PPF instead of just Stealth.

Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Can anyone post more pics of a Canyon Red Stealth/Matte wrapped? I'm curious how it looks now especially with the Xpel discount. I'm hoping that Rivian/Xpel will offer a discounted full Ultimate plus gloss PPF instead of just Stealth.
Look up 4 posts. Looks ok, but I definitely prefer the gloss. I'm just going to go with the front end PPF.

Reactions: Jac

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I think the pic above is satin rather than matte, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I noticed the Rivian-Xpel deal offers satin only for full coverage, but not matte.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
I had the opportunity at work today to get a couple of comparison pics of my Red Canyon with a red EV6 and a Soul Red Miata. I particularly wanted to get one with the Mazda because I keep seeing folks comment they think “Canyon Red” is similar to Soul Red, and it’s not even close ;)

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos C1CEA526-03D9-4304-BC0C-6338251AA51D

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 29BCEF27-5878-4CBD-BB43-8B519B265047

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos B6E0A3AA-C52A-48AB-B52F-B744DA6139A0

jwardell

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jwardell.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Clubs

I dropped my truck off at the service center today and it's the first time I saw any other rivian color. And of course the reds were right there at the entrance to make me regret my FG choice...I knew I would absolutely love the red when I saw it in in person!

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos IMG_4898

W1SE

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
Branch manager
Clubs

I dropped my truck off at the service center today and it's the first time I saw any other rivian color. And of course the reds were right there at the entrance to make me regret my FG choice...I knew I would absolutely love the red when I saw it in in person!

IMG_4898.jpeg
I just got mine this week. Never saw the red in person until it drove up my street. I LOVE IT

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos D72F0BFC-614C-464C-8F8E-719A46D359C8
Sponsored