Sponsored

RED CANYON Rivian Photos

dga965

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T (Adventure, Red Canyon; Ocean Coast, 20AT)
Actual color:

Red2.jpg
Thanks for posting this. I think this is the most accurate pic of the color I have seen on the internet. It helps to remember that the color is named for a place - Red Canyon in Utah. If you go in thinking "red", when you see the color in real life the expectation mismatch can be be jarring (at least it was to me). I have flipped between Red Canyon and Limestone a couple of times. Now I'm thinking I kind of like it. Thanks again.

Sponsored

Laurent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
As a Red Canyon R1T owner, this picture (at least as viewed on an iPad) is way more orange and saturated than they are in real life. Most Red Canyon photos look way more red than the color actually is, but this photo is too far in the other direction.
You might be right. That said, this picture was taken in full sun and I see you're in Seattle...

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
As a Red Canyon R1T owner, this picture (at least as viewed on an iPad) is way more orange and saturated than they are in real life. Most Red Canyon photos look way more red than the color actually is, but this photo is too far in the other direction.
I agree. The color at the bottom of the front door (in the recessed area behind the vent), or the hood looks more accurate to the full sun color to me. The side is much too orange.

Pharmanml

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep JK Rubicon Recon
When I picked up my R1T at this SC last week I was told they had an R1S the same color for an employee delivery. This must be it. Looks good IMO.

Sponsored

cryogen97

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Cx9, Ford Edge
Clubs

skookumracing

Site Sponsor
First Name