Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

wrightwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar, R1T
So living in Simi Valley i wish it was in Oxnard / Thousand Oaks but i would take Pasadena instead of El Segundo any day.

BUT WAIT! It's even more complicated then that!

Everyone I've talked to in service says it's actually not coming to EITHER place but they are currently building one out in Burbank instead near the airport. It actually should have been open already but the airport with their renovation plans screwed up Rivian's plans and they had to find a new building nearby. Not sure of the exact ETA but I've heard end of year thrown around a few times.
I can more or less confirm the Burbank location. When I picked up my truck on 11/2, I asked about the upcoming Pasadena location, and they told me that would be a showroom, and the service center would be in Burbank. A more central location for sure. El Segundo is doable for me, but almost twice as far as Burbank.
Sponsored

bentsauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Diesel Tahoe
Occupation
Finance
Per a few local Rivian Facebook Groups (PNW/Seattle), I just uncovered two new service locations in Kirkland and Auburn, WA. They aren't Rivian spaces, they essentially booked out Stew's Self Service Garages for the indefinite future. See the current message on their website...
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) Screenshot 2023-11-05 124132

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Anybody hear anything new about Wisconsin. No RAN...no service center....no love...

You would think Illinois folk would motivate a RAN or two up north at least....

I know Menomonee Falls shot down the rezoning Ruvian was seeking. Not sure what the back up plan is.

TeamEV

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R3 (s00n)
Anybody hear anything new about Wisconsin. No RAN...no service center....no love...

I know Menomonee Falls shot down the rezoning Ruvian was seeking. Not sure what the back up plan is.
I'm pretty sure they approved it after another discussion. I saw an article about it somewhere

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I'm pretty sure they approved it after another discussion. I saw an article about it somewhere
The planning commission recommended to the full board to approve, but the full board voted overwhelming to deny. Based on board members it had zero chance from day 1. They saw the rezone as a loss of future power.

Not sure if Rivian has anything else in the works now or not. But that location in Menomonee Falls is off the table.

TeamEV

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R3 (s00n)

TeamEV

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R3 (s00n)
Rivian will be building a pretty massive new service center (~60,000sqft) at 800 Bradley Hill Road in Blauvelt. Funnily enough, it was a proposal for a mural on the side of the ramp that got this location "leaked".

Additionally, Rivian is building a regional service hub at Boeing Field in Seattle. There a few dozen permits for the location, although I was only able to find a single site plan, which shows only the above view of the building it's in.

Attachments

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Rivian will be building a pretty massive new service center (~60,000sqft) at 800 Bradley Hill Road in Blauvelt. Funnily enough, it was a proposal for a mural on the side of the ramp that got this location "leaked".

Additionally, Rivian is building a regional service hub at Boeing Field in Seattle. There a few dozen permits for the location, although I was only able to find a single site plan, which shows only the above view of the building it's in.
You are close for the seattle one but wrong building and parcel. It’s north on parcel c. Is a TI in half of a new warehouse building. https://web.seattle.gov/SDCI/ShapingSeattle/File/Get/9765811

Sponsored

U100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Per recent conversation with Rivian service, the Oklahoma City service center should be opening any day now (if it’s not already open). They didn’t know current status on the Broken Arrow (suburb of Tulsa) service center.

milliemc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
retired
Clubs

This is the one area that has me very, very nervous. I went want re-watched the Lucid Air announcement and Lucid has this dialed in - Rivian needs to take note.

RJ's team may have this covered but it has definately not been communicated. I am not sure I can pull the trigger on my order until I get information on service. We are several months away from orders at this point but we definately need more info on servicing our vehicles.
Just to give you a different perspective. We live in NM, so no SC's here and none projected because of our backward laws favoring car dealerships. But I decided to chang our delivery address to the Colorado Springs SC and just got an invite to configure! And we may take them up on it. That is 5 hours away from where we live. So, it would be a gamble. I'll report back when we make a decision.

Reactions: MGA

RivRyan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, ID4
Occupation
consulting

I know Menomonee Falls shot down the rezoning Rivian was seeking. Not sure what the back up plan is.
Just went to look up what happened. The mayor supported while 6 trustees voted against, even after the zoning committee recommended. There's a little irony that they voted against a service facility for an electric vehicle company in large part because they feared that if Rivian moved out, a gas car service facility might move in.

RivRyan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, ID4
Occupation
consulting
I've read, probably here, that North Carolina as a dealership law that prevents Rivian from locating there. Does South Carolina have a similar law?
Sponsored