First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Probably because they have 1600+ Open positions which my friend and I have applied but so far 0 response.
Yeah, just saw it was a job posting.

Wait, you have applied but haven't gotten any responses? And you were an ME and LRNA?
Sponsored

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Probably because they have 1600+ Open positions which my friend and I have applied but so far 0 response.
Maybe try signing the application with your screen name. As much leg work you've done on this forum alone they probably already owe you something.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Yeah, just saw it was a job posting.

Wait, you have applied but haven't gotten any responses? And you were an ME and LRNA?

My ME days were LRNA were a very long time ago so I wouldn't be shocked if they were hesitant as I am in Cyber Security now. My friends application though lines up 10/10 with the position/experience and he has been trying for months to get a hold with no luck. Maybe because the east coast DC location is not even established at the moment.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Maybe try signing the application with your screen name. As much leg work you've done on this forum alone they probably already owe you something.
I am pretty positive they already know who I am and Im not getting my vehicle for a LONG time with as many times as they have removed pieces of information I have posted or have asked me to remove ? ?

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Us: congrats on the new gig, kanundrum! It's been a while since your last post with a new photo or website update, what's going on?
kanundrum, now a Rivian employee: hey guys, I'm excited as you are about new photos and website updates, and can't wait to share more details with you soon!

No f-ing THANK you!

Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Probably have the comms team running HR

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Probably have the comms team running HR

To play the Devils advocate, I am sure comms want to send something out but they are getting the kibosh from upper level until X, Y, and Z ducks are in a row. I am just assuming everyone is trying to put their best fourth effort and someone up the food chain as decided 0 communication is better than sending out over promising and under delivering. I am at zen with this and will wait until we get more information but if they knew better they would send something to keep us occupied haha.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Obviously launch green.
Sponsored