Real Rivian Photos & Videos

sevengroove

Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lexus RX 350
That stance looks really awesome ! Can't stop looking 🤩
Agree, I think this is the first time I'm noticing the flare out of the wheels - always assumed there wouldn't be as much of a taper but it looks sweet!

Edit: looks like those are the 20's, which contributes to the flaring out. I imagine the 21's and 22's won't stick out as much.

Last edited:

photontorque

Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Old Reliable
E2wkg5fUYAAfjaV.jpg
E2wkg5XVoAMR9IW.jpg

Via Twitter
More evidence that Rivian blue has some crazy mercurial chromatic alchemy going on. In some pictures . . . well, meh. In other pictures, yowza! I prefer a color I like most/all the time so my first choice is not RIvian blue, but it would be great to see this in person to know just what kinds of variations of peacock/azure/teal/gun-metal/electric/etc blue actually appear. Of course full sun vs. cloudy day, time of day, and season may all matter, which is both awesome and frustrating.

Kmann1994

First Name
Kevan
Reaction score
First Name
Kevan
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Head of Product
I’m sure this has been posted here before but I’m just now discovering it. Has anyone seen these interior shots of R1S?
I noticed the lack of wood, so maybe this is the first in person shot of the Explore package interior?

kanundrum

Reaction score
Vehicles
Sketch At most
Occupation
IT
I’m sure this has been posted here before but I’m just now discovering it. Has anyone seen these interior shots of R1S?
I noticed the lack of wood, so maybe this is the first in person shot of the Explore package interior?
Posted a long time ago, everyone's conclusion was that based on the color scheme these were most likely test cars for crashing or something along those lines.

skyote

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
It's definitely rhe matte black trim material from the Explore.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent, Honda Accord hybrid
Occupation
Construction Management
Nice, Lets hope these builds are destined for paying customers. Looks like they caught @jimcgov3 unofficial guide pouring over his latest batch of RFI's.
Just kidding Jimmy keep doing your thing!

Advertisement

Advertisement