Sponsored

Real Rivian Photos & Videos

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I really like these 20s with or without the inserts but I'm not so fond of the 20s being offered for the R1S.
Agreed - let's hope Rivian allows both 20 options on either model. I really can't see why they shouldn't.
Sponsored

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
I am really hoping that the read passenger windows stay one piece and roll ALL the way down!!
Look at post #2 from the Rally. it has several pic of the rear windows down, and they go ALL the way. Now if you're talking about the rear window above the bed, I don't think it goes down ala 4 runner.

Pedritho

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Prius 2000 Toyota 4Runner
Look at post #2 from the Rally. it has several pic of the rear windows down, and they go ALL the way. Now if you're talking about the rear window above the bed, I don't think it goes down ala 4 runner.
yeah there are photos out that show a portion of that rear passenger window as fixed, but seeing later photos of it like in this photo is promising. If the rear glass went down like the 4Runner or Tundra, then I would not mind forking over extra money for that at all!!

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
yeah there are photos out that show a portion of that rear passenger window as fixed, but seeing later photos of it like in this photo is promising. If the rear glass went down like the 4Runner or Tundra, then I would not mind forking over extra money for that at all!!
They updated the design along the way to eliminate the split pane rear door windows. What you see above is the production design.

The rear glass above the bed can not roll down due to the gear tunnel so that will never be an option.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Another one spotted, or maybe the sane one, but they are having fun with the camo

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos SmartSelect_20201216-214719_Facebook

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos SmartSelect_20201216-215222_Facebook

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Makes me wish that Rivian would offer a "wrap option" about the same price as the extra-charge paint colors. I would definitely take my R1T with a cool wrap if the base paint was just black or dark gray so the door jams and under-hood appearance would not contrast too harshly. Always ugly when you see a wrapped vehicle with original paint like red or something when the doors open-up or the hood gets lifted.

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
Makes me wish that Rivian would offer a "wrap option" about the same price as the extra-charge paint colors. I would definitely take my R1T with a cool wrap if the base paint was just black or dark gray so the door jams and under-hood appearance would not contrast too harshly. Always ugly when you see a wrapped vehicle with original paint like red or something when the doors open-up or the hood gets lifted.
I believe the above pic is the Rivian Blue color with a semi-transparent wrap. The same wrap is also seen on an "El Cap" version in other pics. There was rumor on here that they were going to offer factory wraps.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)