First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I did, logged in to my account, and despite the email saying my price should reflect the pre March 1 pricing, my LE R1S is showing a $90k base price.
You seemed to have missed the next week portion. It could be later in next week as well. This is just an update with a more specific window of next week as opposed to in the next few weeks.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
About 30 minutes ago.
Wonder if this will coincide with improved delivery communication.

Crickets for me...

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Being my R1T is scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning.... small moment of panic until I read the full email and realized what it was about... my first thought was 'what now!!'

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

So at least we have something Rivian related to look forward to every Friday.

Sponsored

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

I got Tony's Friday emails, but I don't expect updated delivery estimates next week. Those are pushed to the second quarter. Here's an excerpt from a CS email that I received yesterday (3/24):
"Our goal was to have this new account page feature live by the first quarter of this year, however with the pricing increases and the work that our developers have put in to honor original pricing and configuration, this has been pushed to the second quarter."

Reactions: Max

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

I got Tony's Friday emails, but I don't expect updated delivery estimates next week. Those are pushed to the second quarter. Here's an excerpt from a CS email that I received yesterday (3/24):
"Our goal was to have this new account page feature live by the first quarter of this year, however with the pricing increases and the work that our developers have put in to honor original pricing and configuration, this has been pushed to the second quarter."
Next week is the 2nd quarter.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
The head of customer engagement seems like a likely person to know things ahead of the front line customer service people. It is entirely possible that they’re ahead of schedule and CS is given a well padded timeframe. Next Friday is April 1st

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Damn!
They actually have a Head of Customer engagement now!

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Tony's email didn't say to expect a delivery timing feature on the website next week. It just said the new pricing system (which will allow old pricing, heh) would be up next week. He did say the account page would be the best place for information about our orders, but that's really just him saying that CS won't have any more information. I suspect next Friday's email update will say the delivery estimate will be on people's account pages in the first week or two of April.

Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
Got mine at 3:19 EST.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Felt weird getting the email considering I already took delivery
Maybe they’re giving you another one ?

remember, if one shows up, don’t question it

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

No email for me yet.... :lipssealed:

I swear Rivian has the most bizarre email setup that I've seen in a "modern" company. I envision a scene from Men-In-Black with a multi-arm alien typing out an email for each one and hitting send - even if its the same message. Why the hell can't Rivian send a basic mass-mail to all.. I don't get it. ?

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs