Sponsored

What's a good price?

Jasperfrenchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t launch edition
I've been charging my R1T at work since I don't have home charging set up but I'm going to be changing jobs and won't have access to the convenient charging sometime in early 2024. For this reason I'm thinking about selling my r1t launch edition and was wondering what a good price may be. I currently have just under 25k miles on it and it has only ever seen paved roads (sad I know). It also has a Driver's Package PPF job from Denver Auto shield put on it. Besides the all terrain wheels that came with it, I also have a set of snow tires. Other than that, it's the basic launch edition and doesn't have a mark on it thanks to the PPF. Just looking for what people think would be a fair price.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jasperfrenchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t launch edition
I've looked into it but the garage is a fair ways from the house and I live on a ton of rock which would make trenching from the house to garage a real pain.

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Go look at the 3rd party sites and see what looks closest to yours. Remember that some charge a buyer’s fee rather than a seller’s fee though. Probably low 70’s would be my guess, especially with how high interest rates have gotten in the past 10 months.

Sponsored

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

I know where I work I can throw a rock in any direction and pretty much hit a charger. Look for charging stations in your area. Use the plug-share app and use the planning trip in the app.

If you sign up for the $7.00/month plan from Electrify America (EA), you can charge about $0.12/kW cheaper than the non-plan cost (which is about $0.48/kW).

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

I've looked into it but the garage is a fair ways from the house and I live on a ton of rock which would make trenching from the house to garage a real pain.
If you have a clothes dryer that used the 14-50 plug, you can use that outlet to charge (make sure the circuit can handle it.... should be at least a 50a).
Sponsored