Sponsored

What will we learn on Thursday? A Predictions Thread...

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Take pretty much a full day off to wait in line for a vaccination that doesn't happen
It was vaccination day for me & the wife too. Drove over an hour to small town TX, got right in & out, one shot J&J and done!

And a big thanks to our National Guard, who I didn't realize would be the manpower for the effort!

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Amen regarding our National Guard! They have been stalwarts in an amazing variety of battles here, there, and everywhere! To all of them, all my best!

Regarding news about Rivian, this is what I heard coming out of Normal this week:

Rivian-WI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
Amen regarding our National Guard! They have been stalwarts in an amazing variety of battles here, there, and everywhere! To all of them, all my best!

Regarding news about Rivian, this is what I heard coming out of Normal this week:

Hmm, If we can decide, this might be my slow speed sound on the R1T! Only seems fitting.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Re-igniting this thread because its like a placebo scratching that itch for more Rivian news... just seeing ideas of what news may come sooths it a tad

I'll go with EPA mileage ratings (I know that's very unoriginal)

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
My guess for the week is additional info regarding batteries being that RJ made a somewhat off the cuff announcement of Samsung SDI as the supplier, maybe tie that into EPA numbers (hint hint- nudge nudge). I'm interested in hearing full battery spec's, chemistry etc... So that someone on this forum can explain to me what it all means. Speaking of which where's Ajdelange?

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Speaking of which where's Ajdelange?
I have found myself wondering the same. I figured he got sick of explaining to those who dont REALLY want the depth of answers he was providing.

I also noticed the tone of some of the "debates" he was getting in were less than cordial.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
I have found myself wondering the same. I figured he got sick of explaining to those who dont REALLY want the depth of answers he was providing.

I also noticed the tone of some of the "debates" he was getting in were less than cordial.
Yeah, he probably gave up. If nothing else he was informational. I didn't mind the condescension. It's just a forum, actually entertaining to read the back and forth.

OP
OP
cohall

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I'm predicting accessory details for this week....again

I think they've been adding some new info on the support page around accessories as well, though I could be wrong.

When it’s time to accept orders and finalize your configuration, we’ll make sure you have the opportunity to adjust options or add available accessories and gear like the Quick Connect Crossbars and the spare tire.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
So we have everyone's pipe dream of batteries/range. We have accessories. Any other guesses? Im going with the goods and hoping it's batteries, but I'm also guessing I'll be let down just a bit by it being something else.

Drterreur

First Name
Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model3 Dual motor
Occupation
Healthcare
So we have everyone's pipe dream of batteries/range. We have accessories. Any other guesses? Im going with the goods and hoping it's batteries, but I'm also guessing I'll be let down just a bit by it being something else.
We will learn that Friday is the new Thursday...

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
15 more days before guides... I wonder how much they want to reveal before that ?

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

15 more days before guides... I wonder how much they want to reveal before that ?
Or possibly 45 days. They never promised May 1, only sometime in May.
Sponsored