Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

I bought an "F40C4TMP" 20 Qt powered cooler off Amazon back in October for $180. It appears visually identical to the BougeRV. I went with the 20 Qt so it would fit in the gear tunnel or frunk, in addition to the bed.

I also have an older Coleman cooler (uncertain of size, I think it's the 60 Qt, it looks a lot like it,) that *JUST* fits under the powered tonneau in the bed. (If I don't have it placed just right to have its wheels in the "lower ridges" in the bed properly, the tonneau will hit it and reverse direction when closing.)
Sponsored

OP
OP
DeanB1452

DeanB1452

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T LE/LG/BM
Occupation
IT Administrator
Clubs

I bought an "F40C4TMP" 20 Qt powered cooler off Amazon back in October for $180. It appears visually identical to the BougeRV. I went with the 20 Qt so it would fit in the gear tunnel or frunk, in addition to the bed.

I also have an older Coleman cooler (uncertain of size, I think it's the 60 Qt, it looks a lot like it,) that *JUST* fits under the powered tonneau in the bed. (If I don't have it placed just right to have its wheels in the "lower ridges" in the bed properly, the tonneau will hit it and reverse direction when closing.)
Can’t get any closer than that! The Igloo BMX gives a little more wiggle room but it doesn’t have wheels. I might return it and get one on wheels so it makes it a little easier to move.
I use the BougeRV all the time in my frunk when I’m grocery shopping and amaze everyone when they see me loading it up with food from the store. I put it in the Gear Tunnel when we go on road trips with the kids.

JeffADK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Convertible, Tractor, UTV
Occupation
All the time
Clubs

I use a Rugged Road 65 v2 in the bed - it fits nicely under the tonneau cover. In the frunk I use the Rugged Road 30 Soft Cooler, but the Rugged Road 45 v2 will fit in the frunk also.
Rugged Road Outdoors - Coolers
I like these coolers because they stay cold as long as a Yeti or RTIC, but at a fraction of the weight.

Lurksalot

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Subaru, R1T
Occupation
none
Clubs

I have the F40C4TMP cooler and it fits perfectly on top of the subwoofer with the rear passenger side seat flipped forward. The cord can go into the gear tunnel for power, or to the 12v cab receptacle if your truck has one.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y

Sponsored

ssincl3

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

I use this Alpicool 40 liter fridge. Not fancy or robust but has never failed and it’s the smallest foot print fridge with the largest capacity that fits right under my tonneau cover.

Rivian R1T R1S What cooler do you carry in your R1T bed? 1705303245339

Alpicool C40 Portable Refrigerator, 12 Volt Car Freezer, 42 Quart(40 Liter) Fast Cooling 12V Fridge Cooler for RV, Truck, Camping, Outdoor -12/24V DC and 100-240V AC (Black and Silver) https://a.co/d/c4O8gaa

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
I've also got a couple of the Costco COHO 55qt coolers
Costco COHO rotomolded 55qt cooler
They fit nicely, even with the BestEVMod bed mat in there. I pulled the rubber feet off of the one we use the most and sealed up the holes so that it would slide on the bed mat a little nicer, but it fit with the feet on.

Sponsored

seatosummit

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '87 LJ70, 73' Porsche 914 (EV Conversion)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Clubs

Dometic CFX 35 fits perfectly.

mroe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Clubs

I've got a green yeti tundra 45 that fits under the manual tonneau well

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
ARB 63qt Fridge just fits under the Tonneau. I also built a platform for it in the back seat.

Rivian R1T R1S What cooler do you carry in your R1T bed? fridge backseat 1 sm
Sponsored